where are they

My thoughts are answered though as he tilts his head up to look at me with a huge grin on his face. He stands quickly and wraps me in his arms lifting me off the ground. 

" i can sense him. This is amazing. We are having another pup. I love you so much"

"Him?"

"Shit sorry i should have asked if you want to know. But yes him. I can sense his power. His alpha blood. My blood. My son."

I hug him tight as his words tug at my heart. 

The fighters have released the girls during our little exchange.  i cant wait to see outside of these bars. Some girls have been here close to a year. I hope they found the girls who had already given birth and the kids. 

as we step out of the rogue hellhole we are greeted with a slight chill in the air. Luke lifts me bridal style and snuggles me into his warmth. The fighters are helping the girls find other members of their pack from the rescue party to take them home. As we near lukes truck that someone has brought for us i see candace makeing her way over. I gesture for luke to put me down and i pull her into a hug. 

"You have to visit me. I know things will be tough but we can support eachother".

"Speaking of support" candace looks over her shoulder at one of the trackers.

"I hadnt found my mate before being kidnapped. Thats my mate." She says with a smile on her face.

" and he is fully by my side to raise this baby. May not be his blood but he will love the little one like his own. Thank you luna riley" 

I give her another squeeze as she walks to her mate and lifts her in a hug nuzzling into her neck. They look so happy already. I am glad she is getting a happy ending through this ordeal. 

One of the fighters approaches luke.

" we have gotten the girls to their pack members. Josh was not found and we havent found the children.there must be another location"

My face turns down in a frown. Those poor babies and their mothers. That also means josh is on the loose and can cause Even more trouble. 

Luke gives the orders to double security around the pack until josh is found. I know he wont rest fully until this is over.

As the search party dissipates each going to their own pack lands, we are driving to ours. How ive missed everyone. Especially luke of course. Im nervous to see everyone. They have went through so much looking for me. I also have to tell everyone about our expected pup. 

As we near the pack house luke holds my hand in his and has me look at him. 

"Everything will be fine. Everyone is excited to see you. Do we want to announce our surprise?"