new york

The rest of the  week flies by and its friday. Today is connors 16th birthday. Everyone is excited because he can find his mate which means after today we will decide if we will keep dating or not. . I went with the girls to buy new dresses for the party tomorrow and i cant wait! Our parents wont get to come to the party because they have to go out of town on pack business. 

I chose a black form fitting dress that has no back, spaghetti straps that show just the right amount of cleavage, and it ends well above my knees. Paired with some new black heels im ready to strut my stuff tomorrow. My wolf purrs. 

I also got connor his birthday gift and im excited to see him. If i am his mate then alot will change. If im not then we have to see how we move forward. Still as friends of course.

My bedroom door opens and in walks the gang. Everyone is staying here tonight and getting the pack house ready tomorrow. 

Connor comes in holding pennys hand with a look on his face of regret, sadness but also happiness. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I run to them and hug them both as they visibly release the breath they seemed to be holding.

"Your not mad?"

"Of course not. You found your mate. So easily i may add. I am very happy for you two. And that means we dont have to try to get to know or include connors mate. Shes already in the loop" i say smiling.  

Penny smiles and breathes out

“Thank you”

We settle into my huge bed and flip the tv to a scary movie. Its penny, connor, sarah, luke, me, and mike. Everytime something scary happens the boys grab our sides making us jump which makes us smack them after. 

 Two movies later and everyone starts to fall asleep. Luke and i are squished together since we are in the middle. I can barely move and mike is practically laying on me. I try to roll over to get comfortable with no luck.my wolf is getting uneasy. A pair of hands lift me up by my waist and i am pulled on top of luke and he puts his arms around me. 

"Go to sleep wiggle worm" 

I smack his chest and lay my head down. I can hear his heartbeat and it lulls me to sleep. My wolf prances around in my head before laying down peacefully. 

Im woken up the next morning by sarah somewhat squealing in my ear. I lift my head off lukes chest who is still sleeping and holding me tightly. I look at her while shes covering her mouth.

"Whats going on. Are you ok?" 

Her eyes get real big and whispers " what are you doing?!? We was all in the same bed geez!"

I give her a funny look.

She points between me and luke.

I shake my head. " really? He was saving me from being squished, your mind is to far in the gutter"