packing

He lifts me up farther on him so our faces meet. Tightening his hold on me he presses his lips to mine. Firmer than last time and with more desire it seems. My wolf prances in excitement. She is over the moon just like the 1st kiss. Luke deepens the kiss and slides his hand up into my hair. The gesture makes me moan. What is wrong with me? This is luke. My best friend. Why is my body acting like this.

Luke smiles against my lips when he hears me moan. He flips us over and he is now on top of me pressing his weight on me. My body is in over drive. His free hand slides up my waist and i realize i still have on my black dress. I can feel his fingertips on the flesh of my back and his touch is like a trail of fire.

I run my fingers through his hair and he lets out a growl. He liked that. So i do it again. His growl vibrates though me and i clench my thighs as a pool of wetness has come from nowhere. 

I stick my hands up his shirt to feel his tone muscles and i smile into the kiss. We both pull away to take a breath.. 

" ok i think i liked it alittle bit" i say while trying to catch my breath.

I can tell he is just as flustered as i am. My mind goes into overdrive. What does this mean? Are we still drunk? Hes my best friend? What about our mates? What happens now? 

My mind is racing while my body is still on fire. 

Luke chuckles and kisses me once again softley on the lips. 

" told ya" 

He places little kisses down my neck and to the crease of my breast while also rubbing against it with his face. It feels amazing. 

"What are you doing " i ask breathlessly

"Getting that sickos scent off of you, no way ill be able to sleep with him on you"

My wolf and i smile. We are a territorial species. Of course luke wouldnt want that guy on me so hes covering me with his own scent.

He flips us back over and i lay on top of him listening to the erratic heartbeat in his chest. He holds me tight and we drift back asleep. 

I wake up to voices in the kitchen. Looking down I make eye contact with soft brown eyes.

“Morning”

“Morning princess”

He sits up pulling me with him. Placing me on my feet we both stretch and make our way to the kitchen.

Everyone looks a little rough. Partys will do that to you I guess.

Sarah is sipping some orange juice holding her head.

Mike is sitting at the kitchen island with his head in his arms laying on the counter.

Penny and connor are snuggled up on one of the chairs in the corner. Penny is sitting on his lap and they are whispering to eachother.