fireworks

The ball drops and fireworks are shot off. Fireworks also explode on my lips as lukes lips touch mine. Fast, hard and seamlessly perfect onto mine. Cheering in the streets fade away as we are so focused on eachother. This kiss is even hungrier than when we kissed that night of the party. I know he feels the tingles i do. This has to be our hormones on over drive. We really shouldnt be doing this. But neithier of us pull away.

I lift my hands to lukes hair and tug slightly which causes him to let out a growl and slight moan. I smile into the kiss 

Luke runs his hands down my waist and onto my thighs as he lifts me up causing my legs to wrap around him. I feel his buldge against me. I gasp at the feeling and he smirks. 

Walking over to the bed he lowers me gently and continues the assault on my mouth. Slowly peppering kisses down my neck and to my shoulder. His lips graze the spot where my neck and shoulders meet. That spot is pure heaven. Its where your mates mark goes and it is one of the most sensitive parts on your body. 

Luke nibbles and licks it leaving a sucker mark im sure will last a few days. Like hes making sure everyone knows im his in his own way. My brain is on over drive trying to pull away because this is wrong. Wrong for our friendship and unfair to our future mates. But i dont want to stop. It feels to good and every where he touches feels like fire. 

Lukes lips trail down to my breast while his hands work their way up his shirt that im wearing. He lightly squeezes one while licking and sucking the other one. I arch into him while moaning his name. 

That seems to snap something in him. He rips off the shirt while hungrily devouring my breast again. He pulls back to pull off his shirt and continues kissing down my body till he gets to my panty line. He puts the fabric in between his teeth and looks up at me with what can only be described as sexy puppy eyes. I suck in a shaky breath and shake my head yes without breaking eye contact.

He grins and rips my panties off with his teeth. He stops and looks at my bare smooth flesh in front of him. He draws a shaky breath. His eyes catch mine and he darts his tongue out running it up my entire slit. I arch off of the bed at the foreign feeling he has created. Neithier of us have ever done anything like this. But if im going to do this with someone besides my mate im glad its luke.

He starts to get a rhythm going and my body responds perfectly. He runs a finger around my opening spreading my wetness before plunging a finger in. I gasp and arch against him creating amazing friction.

"  princess your so wet and tight. I want to taste your cum"

I grab his hair and help guide his tongue to where i want while i gently rise against his face while his finger plunges in me. This feels beyond amazing. My wolf is howling in appreciation. Luke adds another finger and i can feel something bubbling up inside of me as i clench down on his fingers soaking them. He pulls them out and hungrily laps at my cum like its his last meal. I am moaning and out of breath. He slowly slides his way back up me. His  perfect chest rubs against my nipples making them ache. His mouth meets mine and i can taste myself on him and i moan in his mouth. He growls and deepens the kiss. He pulls back slightly and studies my eyes for my decision to the unspoken question. I smile and pull him back in to a deep kiss. He takes that as a yes. I slide my hands down his back scratching as i go. I get to his shorts and rip them off. He growls into my mouth and i growl back. Our wolves highley approve. Hound dogs.