rogues

Today is the day of the party. We decided to do it at our house and to make it a mating ceremony as well so we can announce to the whole pack

The guests arrive on time and we make our rounds getting lots of birthday wishes.

Alpha calls us on stage.

Hand and hand we walk to the mic. Luke speaks for us.

"Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. We know yall are used to this yearly party by now"

People chuckle.

"But this year is a little different. This year we both turned 16. We also both found our mate."

A round of applause erupted from the crowd. Some people are searching around near us Trying to catch a glimpse of who our mates are.

Alpha takes over the mic

  " i introduce to you your future alpha and luna" while gesturing toward us. 

Everyones eyes go big and we hear applause and cheers. 

Luke and i hug and kiss on stage before we join the party goers. 

As we make our way through the crowd we get numerous hand shakes and slaps on the back with congratulations. I passed a few girls who gave me stink eye for getting the handsome alpha. I give them a look back and they bow their heads. Jealous or not i am still their future luna. 

We party and dance for hours. As we cut our cake and have everyones attention again luke clears his throat to speak. 

" riley . as you know weve been friends for years, ive loved you with my whole heart as my best friend. Thankfully you turned out to be more. My everything. My mate. We have been through so much together and i cant wait to go through so much more. Sharing our love, welcoming pups, and leading our pack. Will you do me the honor of being not only my mate and luna but my wife"

He hands me a slice of cake with a gorgeous ring on top of the icing. 

I cried for joy and wrap my arms around him to give him a kiss. 

"Of course i will.. I love you"

"I love you too"

He slips the ring on my finger. It still has iceing on it so he brings my finger to his mouth and cleans it off. My breath catches as my heart pounds at the simple gesture. 

We excuse ourselves from the already dieing party. The pack staff will clean up into tommarrow. We make our way to our home and into our room. It feels so strange to say that. Just a week ago we were being separated from eachother. Now we get to be eachothers everything again. 

Luke and i celebrate as mates all through the night. Thankfully tommarrow is sunday and we have nothing to do but sleep in.