mate

2 days later i text Luke happy birthday and he sends me pictures of his trip. He is 16 now as well and is excited to get home. He arrives tomorrow or Friday. Thankfully ill have my best friend again to conquer school with me 

Thursday flies by and no luke. Josh has started to get more obsessed with me which i didnt know was possible. I refuse all his advances and just ignore him now as he follows me. He is outside every class waiting to walk me, Sits with me at lunch and has tried to drive me home from school but thankfully my friends have taken me each time. 

Friday morning i get dressed for the last day of school this week. I wear my favorite jean skirt and one of lukes favorite band t shirts. It doesnt smell like him anymore but it appeases my wolf since we havent seen him for days. 

I walk through the school doors and head to my locker. I unload my books and move my hands just in time for it to close with that stupid annoying shoulder. I glare at josh.

" you almost took off my fingers you jerk"

He chuckles and pulls me in for a tight hug and kisses my fingertips. I cringe at his touch. 

"Im sorry darling won't happen again"

I push against him to get off of me. He doesnt budge. 

"Josh let me go i need to get to class"

He chuckles again and throws me a smirk. .

He starts to lean his head down to mine. Oh my god hes gonna kiss me and i cant get away. Suddenly my nose fills with the most delicious smell and my wolf jumps around. 

A pair of arms rip me from joshs just before his lips can touch mine thankfully. The touch of the new arms sends sparks through me and wolf purrs.

The arms tighten on me pulling me against a wall of a chest . he nuzzles my neck and i hear the word that girls wait 16 years to hear. 

"Mate"

The word is growled into my ear and my knees almost give out. 

Joshs eyes go wide as he advances for me and tries to take my hand to pull me back.

A booming voice growls behind me

"Mine!"

Josh drops my hand and shows his neck in submission before scurrying away.

He would only do that to a few people. Submission is only for dominant or alpha wolves. 

I turn slowly to see who the moon goddess has promised me to. 

Lips crash on mine instantly as i turn. I know those lips. I know that taste. We break apart looking into eachothers eyes.