❤️ Yandere Error x Ink ❤️

At Ink's void

Ink was about to visit Underswap AU, so he could meet up with his friends Blue and Dream, when he discovered a sealed letter that was laying on his side of the void

Ink was about to visit Underswap AU, so he could meet up with his friends Blue and Dream, when he discovered a sealed letter that was laying on his side of the void. It was really strange because Ink doesn't recall leaving that letter here and not to mention that it had one big heart sticker on it.

Little Artist decided to take the letter instead of opening it right now since he was running late and thought that he will read it after he gets to friend's house.

After about 30 minutes, Ink finally arrived at the house of Blue.

At Underswap Skeleton's house

Ink immediately knock on the door. It was opened by his friend Dream.

Dream-"Ohh Ink! I'm so glad you got here, please come in my friend!"
Ink-"Thank you so much Dream, I hope you didn't start with that nice-cream without me"
Dream-"Of course not besides, Blue is finishing putting them on the plate."
Blue-"Mhe-he-he oooo Ink! You're here, you are just in time for frozen treat! "
Ink-"Perfect! And I bought our movie disk for tonight! So our day off should go great)"
Dream-"But what about your brother Blue? We could bother him with our sleepover"
Blue-"Don't worry Dream, Papy said that he is staying at the Undyne's laboratory to watch an anime show, I think it was called..My legendary hero?...Or something like that"
Dream-"Ouu okay then, let the fun time to begin!"

For some time period Star Sanses finished with their nice-cream, watched a movie, battle each other in pillow fight and even played truth or dare. Everything was going great, but while Star Sanses have their little slumber party, someone was watching them from the window and secretly took pictures of one specific hero, Ink, the guardian of AUs.

The stalker was waiting for the perfect moment to show himself and get what belongs to him.

At the sleepover

Blue-"Wow, it was really fun but now *Yawn* I'm kind of tired.."
Ink-"Me too, not to mention that I woke up much earlier today"
Blue, Ink and Dream prepared their sleeping bags and wished each other a good night.
As they all have fallen asleep, the stalker climbed inside the house through the bedroom and went to look for his future lover. When the stalker found him, he could not help but to stare at him for some moment. Afterwards, he gently picked up his price in the sleeping bag and immediately teleported into his secret hideout. The next morning Dream and Blue had discovered that their friend was missing. For the first minute they thought that Ink just went into the restroom or something, but after 15 minutes they realized that Ink was not even at home, it was really weird because Ink didn't warn them that he's leaving earlier. They even called him on the phone but it looks like he forgot his bag where was laying his phone as some of art tools and even weird letter. Blue got curious of that letter and grab it.
Dream-"You know Blue, it's not really nice to read someone elses stuff"
Blue-"Come on Dream! Ink is missing and his stuff he brought is here and that letter is the only clue that will help us figure out where is our friend."
Dream-"*Sigh* Fine, but only because we need to find out where is Ink"
Blue started to read a letter and his face became pale.
Dream-"What's the matter Blue?"
Blue-"We need to find him, as soon as possible!"

At the hideoutInk-"*Yawn and slowly opening eyes* I think I ate to much nice-cream last night, what do you-?!"Ink immediately realized that he was not at the Blue's house, instead his was in someone else home that looks twice bigger than Blue's

At the hideout
Ink-"*Yawn and slowly opening eyes* I think I ate to much nice-cream last night, what do you-?!"
Ink immediately realized that he was not at the Blue's house, instead his was in someone else home that looks twice bigger than Blue's. Ink wanted to get off the bed but noticed that his hands and legs were tied up with blue strings.
Ink-"Hold on! Blue strings? B-but the only skeleton I know that has blue strings is ..is..-"
The door was opened to reveal the black skeleton with blue strings on the eyes, it was Error.
Error-"GoOd m-m0rning Inky, h0w did y0u $leep? But gu£ssing from wh@t you have £@ten for dinn£r, y0u pr0b@bly feel m0re tir£d ."
Ink-"E-error? W-what's going on?! Why am I here ?! And where's my friends?! "
Error-"Ch-ch-ch, not so fast my little doll~.
Error came closer to Ink's bed and kisses passionately Ink by exploring entire mouth of little skeleton by using his multiple toughs. Ink was shocked and had difficulty to breathe. When Error finished with French kiss, Ink was caughting and try to understand why is this happening to him.

Ink-"Er-error?"
Error-"Y£s my little d0ll¥?~"
Ink-"C-can you please answer to me why you kidnapped me and kissed me like that?"
Error chuckle a little bit-" Didn't you figure it out already? I love you Inky, and I couldn't let anyone else take you away from me so I took the situation under my control. I even wrote you a letter where I told you about my love to you. Didn't you read it?~"
At that moment Ink figure out that if he did read it, then maybe he could of prevented the kidnapping.
Error-"I guess you didn't, but that's okay~ why just read it when you can experience it~"*He licked his lips as he stared at his little lover.
Ink-"N-no! Please don't!I CAN'T "
Error-"Don't worry dolly, I know it's your first time being in relationship.I will take a good care of you are I promise to be very gentle with you. For now rest, tomorrow we are going to have a exciting day, ohh I can't wait~"
Ink closed his eyes are prayed that he's going to be rescued from insane Error.

BUT WILL HIS PRAYERS WILL BE HEART OR HE WILL FOREVER BE WITH HIS KIDNAPPER.