Yandere Neko! Dust x Blue

Request by AqilahDaWinterWolf

Blueberry was walking under the rain with his favorite umbrella and shiny yellow coat. He was singing a tune and couldn't wait to get home so he could take his day off.
As Blueberry was passing by the alleyway, he saw a box and heard some weird noises coming from it. Blueberry came closer and saw in the box a little kitten who was shivering from cold. Blueberry was surprised to find a little kitten abandoned on the street.

Blue : "Oww a poor little kitten, you look so cold... "

Little kitten looked at him and make a little Meow~ sound and it make Blueberry's soul melt down.

Blue: "Well since there's no one to take care of you, I would be glad to take you with me)"

Blueberry slowly reaches for the shivering kitty and pulls him under his raincoat so he could get a little bit warm until they reach the house.
As Blue was walking back home, he felt how little kitten was moving around under his raincoat. He even made Blueberry make a little giggle. But at the same time he was a bit worried because his brother is not really a fan of pets, so Blueberry is hoping to sneak him into the house so his brother would not notice.

At home
Blueberry opened the front door and entered his house, he saw his brother sitting on the couch and doing something on the phone.

Blueberry : "Hello dear brother, I just returned from my duty"
Swap Paps: "Sup bro"
Blueberry : "Now if you excuse, I'm going to head to my bedroom straight away.... Not undressing."

Swap Paps looked at his brother and gave a serious look.

Swap Paps: "..... Brother"
Blueberry : "Yea?"
Swap Paps: "Brother, what's in your raincoat?"

Blueberry turned around and looked a bit nervous.
Blueberry : "Uhhh well I...... you see.. I just... Fine.... "

Blueberry unzipped his raincoat and revealed a little kitten.

Swap Paps: "Oh My God Sans!"
Blueberry : "Come on brother! I found him all alone in the streets, I need to help him! I'm not heartless!"
Swap Papyrus covered his face with his bone hand.
Blueberry : "Well.... technically I am but... PAAAAPPPPS!"

 PAAAAPPPPS!"