Yandere Ink Sans x Blueberry

Request by JustClancy

Blueberry was enjoying his time in snowdin and preparing his puzzles for the human.
Blue: "Mhehehe! It's ready, now it's time to return home and get some proper free time for Magnificent Sans!
Mhehehe"

As Blueberry got to his house, he find out that he got a envelope in mailbox. Not the one that belongs to Underswap Papyrus and filled with millions of mail, but the one that belongs to Blue.

Blue slowly opens his mailbox and find a letter that is contains a painted red heart.
Blue: " Mhe! Blueberry got his first secret admirer! Yepie! I wonder what it says"

In the letter
Dear Blueberry, you have the most precious stary eyes, most adorable blush on cheeks and even the most graceful body structure that I had ever seen.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm in love with you and I wish for the day when you and me are going to be together. If you can return the favor, please come to Outertale AU waterfall at 7:30pm. I really hope that you are going to come and you can give us a chance.
You are my greatest masterpiece, sincerely ~ Your secret admirer

Blue: " WOWIE! A date with a secret admirer! The Great Magnificent Sans will not going to refuse! In thoughts: "Maybe it's going to be Fell and I will tell him that I like him to

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Blue: " WOWIE! A date with a secret admirer! The Great Magnificent Sans will not going to refuse!
In thoughts: "Maybe it's going to be Fell and I will tell him that I like him to. Well nevertheless I should find out, if it's not going to be Fell then I will have to politely decline"

Blue looks at the time and sees that it's almost 7:20 pm

Blue: "Mheh! I'm going to be late! Okay no time to waste...ou and like my brother said 'Don't forget a pepper spray in case of danger', I think it's silly but maybe just in case"

He activates an device to open the portal to Alternate Universe and selects Outertale. Into this moment the portal opens and Blueberry steps into Outertale.

As Blueberry reaches the place of the meeting, he sees someone standing there backwards. Blueberry gets overly excited and thinks it's Fell but to his disappointment it was someone else, Ink.

Blue: "mhe?"
Ink: "! You came! O my creator! I'm so glad that you decided to came)!"
Blue:"So.. you are my secret admirer?"
Ink: "Not so secret anymore~ So Blueberry, I really hope that you like me back and we may even give it a try *quietly* may even get married, have a lot of children together and spend the rest of our lives together. *Not quietly* What do you say?"
Blue: "Ink.. you are a great buddy and companion"
Ink: "Yes!)"
Blue: " And you know that I'm always trying to be respectful"
Ink:"YEs!"
Blue: " But I-"
Ink: " LET'S START WITH OUR DATE THEN!!!"
Blue: " Ink! I wanted to say that I can't date with you!!! ... Sorry"

Into this moment Ink felt like something within him just broke

Ink: " W-what...."
Blue: " I said that we can't date or become a couple"
Ink: " B-but why?"
Blue: "Listen Ink...I know that you were expecting for me to accept it but... You are just a friend to me"

(Author: BOOM FRIENDZONE! EMOTIONAL DAMAGE )

Blue: " To be honest, there's someone else that I like and I hoped that it's going to be them"
Ink: "..........."
Blue in nervous tone:" I-ink?"
Ink: " ....If you are to be so kind... please tell me who is it"

Blueberry hesitantly didn't wanted to answer but he did anyway

Blue: "F-f-fell.."
Ink:"........heh that's not going to a problem, now come here"

Ink started to come closer to Blue, and by look of Ink's eyes it was clear that he was mad and madly insane.

Into this moment Blue grabbed his pepper spray and used it on Ink's eyes.

Ink: "AAAAA YOU LITTLE-"

As fast as Blue could, he started to run away and on the way while running he tried to activate the machine to open the portal.

But what Blue didn't noticed is that he stepped on a poured down paint and it covered his leg entirely. Blue couldn't make a step, all of the sudden Blue quickly started to take off his shoes.
Blue: " Come on! Come on! Come on!"

Not having enough time to react, Ink putted something over Blue's face while tightly holding hands of his beloved Blueberry. After like 2 minutes of struggling (and whispering weird stuff), Blue fell asleep. Careful Ink putted his future lover over the shoulder and carried him to his secret place.

When they arrived, Ink placed Blue on to bed and covered his hands and legs with rope. Before Blueberry wakes up, Ink has some unfinished business to take care of.
Ink found the Underfell AU, found Fell and had a little chat with him. After that Ink grabbed Fell's jacket and make himself look like a Fell.

After 3 hours, Blueberry was finally awake and he saw his kidnapped who looked a lot like his crush, he wasn't even sure if it's cool or creepy. But he was sure that he must get out of this place and fast. Sadly it was pointless and after a month Blueberry stopped trying to escape and allowed himself to get surrended.

Now Ink and Blueberry together and no one will ever going to find them.
NO ONE

 NO ONE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.