💛 Yandere Dream x Blueberry 💙

Request by JustClancy

Blueberry was busy at the kitchen and preparing his famous tacos with some sweet honey. Unlike the other tacos, those were extra delicious and crunchy.
Blue-"Brother! Lunch is ready!"
Papy-"I'm coming...in 5 minutes or something"
Blue-"Papy....."

At the lunch table
Papy-"Mmm~ The only tacos that I truly enjoy."
Blue-"Mhe-he-he, I always making them extra testy, o BTW I'm going to visit my friends in Multi-crossover if you don't mind"
Papy-"Yeah sure, but don't stay there for to long"
Baby-"Thanks Papy, I will return at 7:30 pm"
Papy-"That's good, now please pass me one of those honey tacos"

Later in the Multi-crossover
Blue- "I wonder where are they". Little Berry was waiting for his friends to come as they agreed to discuss the planner week for training. Somewhere after 10 minutes arrived only Dream. Blue was always happy to see his friend Dream, he always been really nice to him and always seemed to pay some extra attention to Blue, but Blue didn't mind that at all.

Dream-"My friend Blueberry! There you are", he said sweetly as he greated Blue.
Blue-"Hi Dream, I'm glad that you came but did you hear anything about Ink?"
Dream-"O Ink, he said that he's a bit busy at the moment so...he will not be able to join"
Blue-"But we were supposed to create the planner.."
Dream-"You know Blue, how about instead we will go out together since Ink is busy at the moment and maybe next time we all discuss about the planner"
Blue-"Well why not, I would like to, but where are we going to go?"
Dream-"I know the perfect place where we can go!"

At the Park in Outertale

Blue-"WOWIE!!! It's so beautiful "
Dream-"Heh indeed you are..."
Blue-"What Dream? I didn't hear you property"
Dream-"! Khmm, I mean I always like to come here to look at the stars and to get some nice quiet time."
Blue-"This is really magnificent, I should come here to on my free time"
Dream-"That would be great"
For like an hour they were walking around, swinging on the swings that were in the park and even grabbed nice milkshakes on the way. Blue got chocolate milkshake and Dream got milkshake with Blueberries in it. Blue even joked little bit about it. Then Dream stopped with Blue at the most romantic place in the park. Dream even looked a little bit nervous there until he spoke.

Dream-"Blueberry, can I tell you something?"Blue-"Of course Dream, what is it?"Dream-"I been wanting to tell you this for a very long time, but I never seemed to get a perfect time until now"Blue-"Dream?"Dream-"It's just, even since I met you in t...

Blue-"Of course Dream, what is it?"
Dream-"I been wanting to tell you this for a very long time, but I never seemed to get a perfect time until now"
Blue-"Dream?"
Dream-"It's just, even since I met you in the Underswap and you joined Star Sanses, I always finded you really beautiful and the most nicest person ever.I must confess I have a crush on you, not just any, a REALLY strong one, so I want to ask you. Will you...b-become my lover?"
Blue didn't say anything for a moment, he didn't suspected that Dream had a crush on him. But he wanted to be honest with his friend.
Blue-"I'm.. sorry Dream but I don't love you the same way, you are my best friend but nothing more than that. I'm sorry..."
Dream had felt like his heart had shattered into the million pieces. He didn't wanted to believe to what he just heard.
Dream-"B-blue but..."
Blue nervously looked at the phone-. "O gosh looked at the time, I should go now or else my brother starts to worry. Let's talk next time" Blue started to walk away in a little speed.
Dream just stayed still ... his expression had changed and he started to walk after the Blue so he would not notice.

At Blue's house
Blue walked in his house and nervously started to walk to his room.
Papy-"Hey bro, how did everything go?"
Blue-"?! O Papy, it was....it was fine I should go to my room now. Good night!"
Papy-"Bro is everything okay?"
Blue-"Y-yes I'm just tired, good night Papy"
Papy-"Good night bro ...We will talk next time"
Dream in the meantime was looking through the window and watched Blue going to his room as his brother went to the kitchen for a while. Dream was heartbroken but he had an idea of why this had happened, if it wasn't for Blue's brother who didn't allow him to go on any dates, then him and Blue would of been together already. Dream didn't think twice and decided to get off the Underswap Papyrus once and for all.

Dream had climbed into the house through the only open window and appeared in front of the Papy.

Papy-"Dream?! What are you doing here-"
Dream started to shot at Papy with his arrows. Papy had moved himself away from the arrows and didn't go hit.
Papy-"How rude don't you think?" He summoned his own bone attacks to get on his attacker. Dream only smirked as he used his powers to reverse Papy's attacks back on him.
At that moment Blue heard weird noises coming from the kitchen and decided to check. As Papy moved from the attacks,he didn't noticed that Dream had moved behind him and slashed his head. Papy's body turned into the dust and the only thing that was left was his orange hoodie. Dream only smiled at his work as he was expecting his Blueberry now accept him and his love.

Blue-"AAAAAAAAAAA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
He screamed as he saw with his own eyes that Dream had killed Papy. Dream turned around and only smiled at him.
Dream-"You don't have to worry about this manipulator, now you and me can be together and you don't have to worry about the brother who didn't allow you to be in the relationship."
Blue-"Y-YOU ARE INSANE!!! YOU KILLED MY ONLY BROTHER". He broke down into tears as he set down on his knees and covered his face with hands.

 He broke down into tears as he set down on his knees and covered his face with hands

Dream came closer to Blue and forced him to look at him.
Dream-"You will learn to love me, even if I have to use some forces on you." He blew on Blue with a magical kiss that made Blue fall asleep.
(He's named Dream for nothing, isn't it~)
Dream put his lover on his hands and carried him to his house. But before he left he got rid of all clues and dust that were in the old Blue's house. When Dream got to his home, he used one of the forbidden spells to erase the memories of Blue and replace them with the new ones. Where he with his lover are been together and having no recap of any family members.
Once the process has been completed, he placed Blue and himself on the bed and cuddled with a Blue.

When Blue wake up, he immediately wished Dream a good morning and kissed him on the cheek. Dream was really pleased with that as he rubbed Blue's cheek.
Dream-"My little Berry, I want you to know that I love you and that you are only mine" He then hugged Blue tightly as Blue hugged in return and smiled.

Dream-"I love you my little Berry, you're my... A N D    O N L Y   M I N E~"

No one is going to take away Dream's Berry, NO ONE