Yandere Nightmare x Ink x Yandere Error

Request by AqilahDaWinterWolf

     Something weird was going on.
Ink's friends were disappearing and there was no clue on why or where they could be. But Ink promised himself that he will find them and bring them back home.

The little Artist started firstly with exploring the house of his friend Blue. Nothing seems to be out of ordinary except for the little ripped part of clothing that didn't belong to Blue, next he talked to his brother who had a panic attack but through out his misleading saying Ink figure out that Blue and Papy were planning to visit Storyshift AU but were attached by two monsters, one of them knocked down Papy  while the other one had taken him to the portal.

Ink thanked Papy for informing him and promised that he will bring him back, whatever the cost may be.

As Ink returned to his side of the void to get some clues together, he didn't noticed that there appeared weird portal behind from where came out  two monsters. They put a bag on Ink's head and one of the kidnappers was trying to tie him up, but Ink didn't go down without a fight so with bag on his head he used his ink powers to push the kidnappers away, for few minutes he thought that he will just get out of this situation as fast as possible but he didn't noticed that the shot him with something in the neck. Then Ink started to get dizzy and eventually had fallen asleep.

.......

Ink woke up in a little bedroom that didn't have any windows, in front of his bed was a table where was laying a note. Little Artist for few minutes got his senses back and grabbed the nearest candle and went to the table to read the note.

Note
Welcome Inky to playhouse where you will be  playing some of our games, if you beat all of our games then you are free to go ... but if you lose then you are going to stay in here with us FOREVER ~❤️.
Your first game begins in the next room, we will be waiting for you Inky~

Ink-"W-wha... no no no I must be dreaming and ...why it says ' we ' in it?
Ehhh there's no time for this, I must get out of here and find out what happened to everyone who went missing"
Ink has went with his candle to the door that had number 1 on it.
He opened the door and saw that the there are two cube lines made out of glass.
???-"To complete this game you must jump on the glass floors to get to the next game, but be careful if you jump on the wrong glass then it's game over for you."
Ink in his thoughts ' Wait a minute, that voice! I heard it before ...is it '
???- "You have 1 minute and 30  seconds pass it, your time is starting now"

Ink-"O darn it! "Ink looked at the glass floors and decided to drop his candle on one of them to check, when he through the candle, the glass on the right side broke immediately and beneath it was deep and dark hole

Ink-"O darn it! "
Ink looked at the glass floors and decided to drop his candle on one of them to check, when he through the candle, the glass on the right side broke immediately and beneath it was deep and dark hole. Ink gulped and jumped on the other glass floor. For next 3 rounds Ink got lucky but now it's time to choose the last one. He noticed the timer and saw that he had only 15 seconds left. Ink closed his eyes and jumped on the right one, he didn't fall so Ink jumped off the glass to the door right before the timer run out. Ink was thanking the creators that he didn't fall down.