Yandere Error x Dream x Yandere Ink

Request by HoruHoru

[I tried my best to come up with this story but I feel it wasn't that great... Sorry about that....]

"What a beautiful morning " said Dream to himself as he opened the curtains of the window and opened the window to let fresh air into the bedroom that he was staying. At 7:00 am Dream went downstairs and grabbed himself a cereal with milk for breakfast. After the quick but delicious breakfast, Dream went outside to spread his positive aura around the AU he was staying for a while . People and monsters around Dream were feeling much better and happier, he felt that really well and he really needed that after the current circumstances that had been happening lately.

Dream though to himself and was grateful that this AU didn't got harmed by Nightmare or got destroyed by Error.

After some while, Dream had gotten enough strength for himself and thanked everyone who was staying in this lovely AU.

As Dream got to the Doodle Sphere, Dream got a bit surprised to see Ink and Error calmly standing together and discussing something that he couldn't hear.

Dream wanted to leave without getting attention but he gotten noticed by both of them when he accidentally made a little squirt noise.

Error, Ink and Dream's conversation
Error: " Dream!"
Ink: " Dreamy! Hi there"
Dream: " Hey Ink and Error, I quiet surprised to see you both like that"
Error: " Whatever do you mean?"
Dream: "I mean you both usually argue with each other over something and get into a fight most of the time"
Ink: "A! That! Well let's just say we made a agreement with each other over one great thing in entire universes"
Error: " Yeah, but tell us Dream how do you feel after the long recovery?"
Dream: "I feel wonderful and awesome, I'm full of energy and- wait a minute... how do you know that I was recovering?"
Error: " Ermm..."
Ink quickly covered Error's mouth.

Ink: "Don't bother about it so much, Error just guessed that's all"Dream: " Emm

Dream: " Emm...if you say so... I'm gonna head out now"
Ink removed his hand from Error's mouth.
Ink: " Yea yeah sure, we will see you later my sunsh- my friend! Bye bye!"

Afterwards Dream left them both alone.

Ink and Error's conversation
Ink: " Watch what are you saying Glitchy if you don't want our Dreamy get suspicious"
Error: "Okay I get it you Rainbow ***, we better make sure that tonight everything will work out for us... I'm quiet get inpatient by just staring at the future lover."
Ink: " Don't worry, today and tonight will be the day where we are going to get him and make him ours."

Then both Ink and Error giggled as they staired at the hidden side of Doodle Sphere where was pictures of Dream as he was recovering.

Meanwhile for Dream, he reached the Nightmare's Castle and went inside as Nightmare wanted to see Dream after the recovery for a certain discussion.