💜 Yandere Fresh x Blue💙

???-"YOU'RE Freak! Loser! Nobody loves you! Get out of here you trash!!! Haha! No one will ever accept you " Fresh immediately wakes up and screams-"STOP!!!"

Fresh immediately wakes up and screams-"STOP!!!"

The cold sweat is passing through Fresh's scull, he had another nightmare about those voices of bullies that insulated him when he was younger. Even today some people and monsters saw him as a freak from 90th, because of that Fresh has been pretty lonely and a little bit depressed.

Fresh-"Again... just a nightmare...how I really wish those terrible nightmares would have ended." Fresh get out of the bed and started with his morning routine, afterwards he got himself some cereal with milk and glass of orange juice, he went outside to get some fresh air.
Nothing unusual was happening, just a normal looking day as some people on the street were somehow been avoiding him.
Fresh-"Just like always..."

As Fresh walked to the nearest coffee shop, he accidentally bumped into someone and it made that person drop something.
Fresh-"?! Og my bad bruh-..". In front of him was standing a pretty skeleton who had worn mostly blue color clothing and didn't seem to get scared of him.
Blue-"No need to worry sir"
Fresh-"Uhh oh let me help you with that".Fresh bended down and picked up the fliers that Blue was carrying.
Fresh-"Here you go bruh"
Blue-"Thank you so much, may I know what's your name?"
Fresh-"F-fresh, and yall name?"
Blue-"I'm Magnificent Sans but for friends I'm Blueberry or just Blue"
Fresh-"Y'all pall, got a really nice name" he said that with having a little smile."Say where cha going now?"
Blue-"I'm heading to the park for giving out the fliers I had prepared with my friends, say would you like to join me at the park?"
Fresh-"M-me? Join?"
Blue-"Of course, I always like to make some new friends and my friends are trying to get some more visitors to visit the club "
Fresh-"No problems bruh, I would like that"
Blue-"WOWIE! That's great, now let's go"
Blue grabbed Fresh's hand and started to walk towards the park, at the same time Fresh had felt really strange on the inside, it was like butterflies were inside of him and his cheeks were blushing just a little bit.

After 15 minutes they arrived at the park, all the Blue's friends had gathered and they were waiting for some more people and creatures to come.
Ink-"Blue! You finally came! "
Blue-"Hi Ink, I'm so glad to see you )"
Ink-"Me too and I see you gave most fliers away, great job"
Blue-"What can I say? I am an Magnificent Sans!"
Ink-"Heh- who are you?"
Fresh-"Wassup bruh, I'm a radical cool Fresh yo"
Ink-"Ermmm nice to meet you ..Fresh"
Blue-"He's my new friend"
Ink-"Mmm I see..."
Dream came running-"There you are guys! Come on we need to start, everyone has gathered"
Blue-"Ouu okay okay, we are coming. See ya later Fresh"
Fresh-"B- bye ... Blueberry..."

Later
Fresh had pretty good visit to the park, it was really great because of one person. Blueberry was the only one who brought some light and happiness after some many years. Fresh couldn't get Blue out of his head and the only thing he was thinking was only Blue. Fresh had come to realize that he had found that one and only, the true love, he really wants to be with Blue but as he recalled he remembered that Blue has a lot of friends and he's just one of many....
It will not stay like this for long.

Fresh had been stalking Blueberry for some while, by that time period he had figure out where he lives and what is his usual habits. He had planned to take Blueberry away and make a proposal so he and his future lover would be together forever and have all the love for them and their future family.

When Blueberry had fallen asleep, Fresh had made his first step and got into the Blueberry's room. Fresh for like 5 minutes were staring at his future lover and thought had adorable they would be together. Afterwards, Fresh had tied Blueberry up and taken him away to his house and knowing that no one is visiting him at all, he knew for sure that no one would ever find them

As Fresh had placed Blue on the couch, he waited for his lover to wake up. But when Blueberry had woken up, he immediately had become petrified as he noticed that he was tied up and that he was kidnapped by Fresh who he thought was his friend.

Blue-"F-fresh... What's going on?"
Fresh-"Bruh you awaken! I had waited for that~"
Blue-"W-why am I tied up?!"
Fresh-"That's not important... the most important thing is that we are now together and that's going to be just like that!"
Blue had some tiers
Fresh-"Don't cry~ I will take care of you and you will love just like I love you~"

Blue-"Why .... Why are you doing this to me?!"
Fresh-"Oh my sweet little Blueberry~ I just want to keep you safe and I will NOT let those ' friends ' ruined this for me. They will NOT take you away from me..."
Blue with some tears on the eyes-"Please stop this...I want to go home"
Fresh-"Ohhh silly, you are home... Now please promise me that you will always love me and ONLY ME.
Will you do this for me~?"

Blueberry is now being forced to loving Fresh, Fresh is now really happy and grateful as his nightmares had dissappeared but at the same time he knew that his 'fake' friends were looking for his lover and he knew exactly what he's going to do with those will try to take away what is his.