Yandere Nightmare x ErrorInk

Request by LuxyHeartFelt

Ink: "Ohh Error, I love you so much"
Error: "And I love you more Inky"
Ink: "I don't want to ever get separated from you"
Error: "We will always going to be together"
Error and Ink were having a nice picnic in the outertale with some sweets and drinks in the basket, but  what they didn't know is that someone was spying on them and their date. 

That mysterious person was looking at them behind the darkest corner

That mysterious person was looking at them behind the darkest corner. As he was looking at the couples date, he imagined some weird fantasies and desires, not just with a specific person but with both of these love birds.

A figure hiding in the shadows was non other than Nightmare, rules of all terrors in the night, and he  couldn't wait to make Ink and Error both his and get some great games going with them. But he needs to make full control over them, or else there could a chance of them escaping.

Ink: " You know what Error"
Error:" What?"
Ink: "After 4 o'clock I'm going to be free so~ maybe we can get some nice privacy~."
Error: "Uhuhu Kiki~ that's nice, so where should we go for our privacy~."
Ink: "How about in our Antivoid"
Error: "Sounds good, I will be waiting~"

Nightmare  heard everything that he needs. Now there's his chance to capture those lovebirds.
But before he could start, he must get some ingredients and traps together.

First, Nightmare got to the abandoned AU where he found an voice changing echo flower, wooden tree containing juice that prevents anyone from moving (for 5 hours), at the old fishlooking house found really tight ropes and accidently found some sexy dress up clothing, collar and whip in laboratory's private room.

Somewhere around 3: 30 pm, Nightmare got to the Antivoid and saw a divider that seems to have something on the inside. Strangely Error was not around, but it allowed Nightmare to looks inside.

Nightmare was pretty surprised to find out that Error or Ink was really romantic

Nightmare was pretty surprised to find out that Error or Ink was really romantic. He loves it, and he cannot wait to take both of them into the full control. All that Nightmare needs to do is wait.

Somewhere at 3:45 pm, Nightmare heard Error's voice as he came through the portal. Into this moment, Nightmare bite of the part from echo flower and he made his voice sound like Ink.

Error: "Phew....I almost forgot about candles, they should make the surrounding more romantic"
Nightmare with Ink's voice: "Error!"
Error: "?! Ink? You are already here...darn it I wanted to make a surprise!"
Nightmare with Ink's voice: "Well, I hope you are going to like my surprise~"
Error: " Surprise for me?~ Ohuhu Kiki what kind of surprise is that?"
Nightmare with Ink's voice: "Just come to me Errory and you will see"

Nightmare quickly grabbed the special juice and prepared his tentacles to grab Error the first second he step inside.

When Nightmare saw Error's leg stepping in, he quickly grabbed it and with other tentacles grabbed Error's hand. Error got totally confused and furious because he saw Nightmare that seems to trick him, then Nightmare forcefully made him drink a juice and afterwards Error couldn't move a bone, not even one inch.

Error:"W-wha-?! W-what did you do to me?!"
Nightmare: "Don't worry Errory~ You're just unable to move for some hours "
Error: "What the fluf?! What do you want from me and if you didn't notice, I was preparing for -"
Nightmare:" I know exactly for who you prepared all this, but don't worry ~" *He gently rubbed Error's cheek " Inky Winky will be joining us very soon as our lover ~"
Error: " O h*** NO! Ink is only mine! Don't even dare to hurt my Ink!"
Nightmare: "Oh Errory~ I would never hurt one of my lovers, unless pain is pleasurable. Oh So much exciting, but for now Sleep"

Error into this started to feel dizzy and eventually fell asleep. When he was in his deep slumber, Nightmare started to put on a special collar that prevents monster from using their magic.

Nightmare looked at the time and saw that it's 3:58 pm, Inky is going to come any minute, it's good that Nightmare is prepared for the moment when Ink is going to come.

Ink slowly waking up.
Ink: "Grrrmmm ... Where am I?....Huh..? Error?....! Nightmare?!.. " *Ink started to shiver a little bit and saw the she was dressed into a sexy maids costume. "What the?!" *Ink more harshly started to look around and saw his lover Error who was unconscious and was dressed as sexy cat. "Error! Error!!! Get up!" *Ink wanted to use magic but quickly realized that magic is being blocked by collar that he's wearing. "Oh no!"

Nightmare: "O yes~"
Ink: ?!
Nightmare: * showed himself* "I'm so glad that you are awake Inky, well Error can get up a bit later if he wants to~"
Ink: " N-nightmare.....ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YO-"
Nightmare: *started to kiss Inky and by that preventing Ink from talking, after 1 minutes he finally let go. "I'm only mad for you and Error, I must say that it's really interesting to watch it from time to time."
Ink: *heavily breathing* You....you,.....

Into this moment woke up Error.
Error: "Uhh my head.... ! What the?!"
Nightmare: "You finally awake Errory"
Error: "You Again?! ...! Ink! Are you alright?"
Ink:"...mmm Ruru! I'm okay... mostly.."
Nightmare: "But it's only for now, we are going to have a lot of fun together and you both are fully under my control~"
Error: "We will never be yours! When we get out of here you are going to regret the day you were born!"

Nightmare: "What a naughty kitten~ oh well..." *he striked Error with electricity in the collar.

Error felt a lot of pain and felt unconscious on the ground again.

Nightmare: " Are you going to misbehave ... little maid?~"
Ink: "Don't call me that! How dare you to hurt Error like that?! If you would truly love us , you would set us free!"
Nightmare: ".....................................,...................heh .........hehe.........haha.....hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHA You are so funny and so Naive" * into this second Nightmare shocked Ink and forced Ink to faint like Error.

Nightmare: " I love you both too much to let you go... I will make sure that you both will be in love with me then we are going to be together.. FOREVER!!!

HAHAHAHA HA HAHAHA HAHAHA"

(Author: WILL YOU SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLE- MAKE NEW STORIES HERE....Oh yea....so what do think about it?)