Yandere DS Dream x Shy/Scared Nightmare [IN BROTHERLY WAY]

Request by Moonhowl11

In one of the Alternate Universes, within a big great castle. Leader of Justice Reigns was sitting on his throne and recalled the events that happened to him many years ago when he was a kid. All those great times when he and his brother would spend time together by reading books or playing games. Those were the great days, but nevertheless those days are over.

Dreamswap Dream heard the door open and noticed one of his soldiers coming closer to him. It seems that the soldier found another world.

Now this is going to be interesting

The alternate world where everything is pretty similar but nevertheless completelely different. Dreamswap was walking around the different universe, for some time of period the world was pretty boring and believed it was only good to spread once more toxic happiness, suddenly there were noises and some crashes coming. Turns out it was Bad sanses and Star Sanses that are having a match. It wasn't pretty interesting to him but one of the the fighter seemed to cut his attention.That creature seems to have a lot of tentacles and had black goo all over him but he could sense that aura around him. It somehow really attracted him and really remind me of the one most he knew before.Now he recognise the sense, it was negative, just like his brother used to have.

The moment he saw Nightmare, he couldn't help but to feel a connection to him, he's just so much like brother he used to have. He's aura and behavior so much alike. A perfect opportunity to return brother back.

This time he won't be able to repeat the same mistake

Now he wants to do investigate this new alternate world even more. And more importantly he want to know more about the monster he saw that day.

With him he can return his brother back. Dreamswap knows he could return those old great times if he have a brother once again.That Nightmare is going to be his new brother and this time he make sure nothing is going to happen to him and he will keep him safe forever. First, he needs to make his investigations really carefully.

For now he would have to lay low and he would like to investigate himself, because he doesn't want others to know about it.

After a battle Dreamswap wanted to see where the team of bad sanses will be heading. But just before the groups separated, Dreamswap noticed how Nightmare made shyly a weird sign to the little golden skeleton. That little one really looks just like him, that's Nightmare's actual brother, no no that little skeleton can't no longer have a brother. He doesn't deserve to have him, since he doesn't deserve him, there's no reason for him to exist.

There can't be two suns and two moons, one sun and one moon would have to die so there be a balance in the world.
Now that one moon is gone, time to get rid of the sun.

Dream went to his shelter where he is currency staying, it was a busy day and busy battle but he needs to regain energy. Even through Dream doesn't need to sleep, he just fell down into his bed and closed his eyes to get a rest. The bed is really comfortable and aura in the place is positive, but it feels a bit too positive. May even say that even toxic.
Dream opened his eyes and saw the skeleton who looks like him but bigger, scarier and with beautiful golden wings. Dream wanted to scream from unexpected but he already felt how his golden apple got shattered and how his body already started to turn into dust. It's too late now....