Yandere Pirate Cross x Mermaid Dream

Request by AqilahDaWinterWolf

Somewhere in deep blue sea is sailing a Pirate's ship with a dangerous captain named Cross.
This pirate is known for destroying many of the coasts and stealing treasures from innocent people and monsters. Even know this Pirate had striken fears into millions of humans and monsters, Captain Cross was rather lonely pirate who didn't have anyone to love, even though he had taken some creatures forcefully and using the control power over them so they would stayed loyal to their captain and obeyed any of the orders from him.

Life was going pretty usual for Pirate Cross until that faithful day where he and his crew had discovered a mysterious area where lived mermaids.

Crew Member: "Captain Cross! We are on new area of the ocean, but it doesn't look safe!"
Pirate Cross: "Shut it Scurvy Dog! I will be decide if it's safe or not"
Crew Member: "Aye Aye Captain!"

Cross started to look around and noticed that the sky in that area has darkish blue color, which is really unusual because it should be grey since the weather is cloudy.
Crew Member 2: "Captain! There's something in the ocean"
Cross immediately ordered his crew to move and give him a spyglass so he could see closely.

Meanwhile, a little mermaid named Dream was heading down into the deeps when all of the sudden she discovered a giant ship that had entered the territory. Dream swam closer to the ship and saw with her own eyes a land creatures who were calling themselves "pirates". It was her first encounter with the pirates, so she didn't know exactly how to behave but she knew that it could be dangerous so she kept her distance.

As Pirate Cross was looking through a spyglass, he noticed a shiny yellow tail in the water and ordered his crew to prepare him a cutlass and a small boat so he could catch the thing that he just saw.

No questions ask, hands followed the orders and they make sure that the rope with be holding the small boat in case of danger.

As Cross had stepped on the little ship, he was prepared to make a attack when he saw a face of the mermaid that got some courage to face the actual pirate. Into this second Cross got charmed by the beauty of the mysterious mermaid. He felt like a giant arrow with unknown poison had passed through his heart.

Pirate Cross: "Yo ho ho.. what a wench and beauty... Ahoy there, please don't be scared of me. I will not hurt you"

Mermaid Dream didn't say anything but she got closer and started to hold on to the little ship and staring at the Cross eyes and get curious of this mysterious land creature.

Pirate Cross got even more mesmerized by the mermaid and got even closer to see this beautiful creature.

Mermaid touched his cheek and watched him straight into the eyes like she tried to see inside of him.
But unexpectedly, she removed her hand from him in the flash and proseaded to dive into the deeps of the sea.

Pirate Cross: "....I will find you mysterious mermaid, even if I have to cause some troubles "

****
After that first encounter, Pirate Cross and his crew had stayed in that perimeter to capture that one beloved mermaid. It was pretty tough to find her, but luck was Crosses side and as the ship was traveling around the territory with never ending blue sky. The ship found the land where was passage hidden behind the giant leafs where was told everything about mermaids: their weakness, strength, origin and even their ability to grow legs when they are on dry land.

As Pirate Cross was checking out the passage, he discovered a little path through water into the place where live most of the mermaids. But the only problem that Cross had faced was that he can't stay underwater more than 3 minutes. Because of that he would not be able to get what he desires, but as Captain Cross was exiting the passage, one of the crew members had discovered a mysterious chest where was told that only the first founder of him would open the chest where lies an artifact that grans ability to breathe underwater.

Captain and his crew member had gathered around that chest. Captain commander to the one who had discovered it to open it. Without any hesitation, he opened the chest and saw an encountered artifact. Since Cross didn't want his crew member to get that power, he quickly stabbed him in a back and took an artifact into his hands and gained the ability to breathe underwater.

With gathered knowledge and power to breathe underwater, Cross went through hidden passage and started to head to the world of mermaids.

As Cross was swimming underneath the water, he camouflage himself so the sea creatures would not be alarmed. Captain saw thousands of different mermaids, but he was looking for his one beloved golden mermaid.

In the meantime, mermaid Dream was with her friends and told them about the land creature and his swimming ship that didn't leave their perimeter for a while. She was really scared of that land creature because when she looked into his eyes, she saw horror and corruption. Her friend, named Blue, told her that it will be better if she stays here in deeps until ship and it's owner will not leave.

Dream though that it could be a good idea and decided to spend the rest of her time with her little friend octopus. As she was swimming to her friend, Cross had discovered where is she and started to swim after her.

Pirate Cross was spying on his little mermaid, and had some special seaweed prepared for her.
Dream and her little octopus were jolly playing with each other until
all of the sudden, Cross rushed to his mermaid and covered her face with seaweed so she would not be able to see and make her fall asleep. Little octopus tried to fight of the pirate, but in return he got pushed away.

After some period of time
Dream wakes up in strange place and when she tries to swim, she came to realize that didn't had her tail anymore but instead a long two weird thingies. Then she heard some footsteps becoming louder and louder.
Into this moment, Dream saw Pirate Cross who seem really happy, maybe even to happy.

Dream couldn't use her legs so all that she could do is to crawl back as much as possible.

Pirate Cross then stepped on one knee and rubber Dream's cheek.

Pirate Cross: " Aye aye my little wench, I'm so glad that I found you and you will soon become only my wench."
All that Dream did is making a squick noises.
Pirate Cross: "... I see you don't know how to speak, but do not worry, I will teach you everything, we will become the best lovers and non of the crashes or tzunamies would ever separate us."

Dream was sure that from now on her life would completely change and she may have no chance of escaping the land creature that is taking her hostage and seems to have love attraction towards her.

Pirate Cross: " Avast Ye!"

But as she looked back at her now captain and she heard him say.

"I WILL MAKE YOU LEARN TO LOVE ME, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT'S GOING TO TAKE"

Well I tried... I think it's not the best Yandere pirate story but I want to know what is your opinion about this story.