Yandere Abusive Bill x Dream

Request by TomokoTamura

It started with the ring and question

Bill Sans: Will you marry me? My little gold heart..?
Dream : O my apple!.... I do!

Bill excitedly putted the ring around Dream's finger and embraced his bride into his arms. He even did a spin around to show his love how happy he is.

After a while they had a wonderful wedding where were gathered friends and a bit of family members. That was a best day ever for the married now couple.

Bill and Dream have been together in happy marriage for three years. And soon enough there was a Leather wedding party, now Bill and Dream are preparing for it.

Bill: "My lovely gold heart, are you ready?"
Dream: "Of course sweety, now let's go)"
Bill: "Wonderful, on to our party"

During the party

Dream was taking to his friends and enjoyed some of the drinks while Bill was walking around the party and talked with his fellas.

Everything seemed to go well, but one of the guests didn't like to see a married couple so happy. So it was time to spice things up.

Bill : Thank you fellas again for joining today
Error 404: Well of course
Nightmare : Yea, but don't forget about our deal
Bill: Oh Nightmare, of course I didn't forget it and I keeping it clean.
Nightmare : I warning you, if I find out that you harmed Dream you are going to regret the day you were ever created.
Bill : Haha sure thing
Error 404: Alright we will be right back, I want to get some more of that eggnog
Nightmare : Doesn't it have Strong whiskey?
Error 404: Really? I don't feel it.
Nightmare : Ugh....
Nightmare and Error 404 went away

Bill: How silly of them...
Nim: You know what is actually silly?
Bill:?!... O hi tree sign..... What ever do you mean?
Nim: I mean that you are so happy and naive that you convinced that your beloved wife is pretty loyal to you.
Bill:?!... What do you mean? That can't be real...... right?
Nim: Haha... If I were you, I would try to keep a eye on Dream really close and if what I'm saying is true, you should leave and get ready the divorce papers. *Goes away *

Bill: *thought * N-no.... That can't be real.... My gold heart... That's not true!... W-wait no! I won't allow this! I JUST WON'T!!! My gold heart is only mine! Dream belongs to me! I will settle things the right way!

After a heavy thought Bill decided to spy a bit on his wife and everytime Dream smiled or hugged his friends, Bill felt how his jealousy and obsession was growing.