Yandere Jet (Nightmare) x Darkness (Dream)[BROTHERLY BOND ONLY]

WARNING: THEIR RELATIONSHIP ONLY IN BROTHERLY WAY, NO LOVERS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BROTHER IN HERE!!!

Request by RossaBox

Since the incident and Dream had joined his brother, everything has changed. Dream had lost his way and the darkness had consumed him entirely. Now he goes with the name Darkness because he is no longer a sweet Guardian that some remember, now he's only concern is proving himself to his brother and following all of his instructions so he proof to his brother that he cares for him and wishes to be brothers again. It was tough and dirty work but he always able to complete it.

His brother Nightmare was enjoying manipulating his brother, Nightmare was feeding off the negativity that his brother was bringing, he just couldn't get enough of it and in some occasions he appreciated all the work he did for him.

Since Nightmare knew that his brother changed his name, he decided to change it as well but allowed his loyal brother to choose it for him.

Nightmare : "Come here Darkness, there's something I want to ask you"
Darkness : "Yes brother, what do you wish to ask for?"
Nightmare : "I'm not asking much, all I want you to do is give me a new name."
Darkness : "New name?"
Nightmare : "That's right, I just think it's a bit not fair that you have a new name and I don't. So why don't you give a idea for my new name..... Or would you prefer to be called Dream again?"
Darkness : "Please brother, don't call me that...I think I know a name that you may like..... This name has meaning of Home ruler and even beloved... Name Jet"

Nightmare and thought about it and thought that this name is perfect for him.

Jet: "Jet you say.... Well from now on that will be my name, thank you brother. You always complete tasks just the way I like it."
Darkness : "Your welcome brother.. I must be going now"
Jet: "Just before you go, I just want you to know that without you I would not be able to exist. Now go, we will talk again later"
Darkness : "Of course brother"

As time was going by, Darkness slowly was getting a hint that his brother was only using him to feed off the chaos that he was command to cause, this brought some pain to him but he always reassured himself that this is only random thoughts and nothing more.

But one dark night, Darkness heard his brother talk about him.

Darkness in thoughts: "There's some problems with one of the AUs, I must inform Jet about - Hold on what is he doing?"
Jet was talking to someone in the other room and Darkness was listening to them behind the doors

???: "So what about your brother?"
Jet: "That moron? Heh the only thing he's good for is bringing me more strength, I don't even consider him as brother. He's more like one of my loyal brainless slaves. And even if he accidentally dies the others would easily replace him, I pretty sure of that."

Darkness couldn't believe what he was hearing, all this time he spent working for his brother and trying to proof himself to Jet was for nothing.