Yandere Swad Dream x Nightmare x Yandere Dreamswap Dream [BROTHERLY WAY]

Request by GhamzehPmd

Something weird was happening lately. Within the Nightmare's Castle was pain and misery, the surrounding there holds darkness and fear. None of the teammates were expressing strong positive emotions, everything is going as usual.

Yet Guardian of Negative emotions was feeling ill. He felt how there are strong forces of positive energy that are following him or something. That really irritated him because he couldn't discover the source of those energies.

Nightmare: "Grrr my head"
Killer : "Boss, are you feeling alright?"
Nightmare : "I'm fine... Just have a little headache and that's all"
Killer : "Is there anything you may want?"
Nightmare : "Yes, bring me my medicine and tell the others to prepare for the mission."
Killer: "Of course Boss, in a minute "

As time was going, Nightmare was feeling only worse and worse. His team mates were really concerned about their bosses health but Nightmare reassured them that he's doing well. Until eventually he didn't even had enough strength to go on the missions no more. His team members were allowed to check on their boss only on Sunday because on other days he doesn't want to be disturbed.

Now it's nighttime and everyone within a castle were asleep

Now it's nighttime and everyone within a castle were asleep. Nightmare was laying in his bed and had difficulty to breathe in his sleep. On his right was his drawer where stood his medication and water bottle.
The night was pretty peaceful and quiet, but through the sleep Nightmare was feeling like two forces with toxic positivety were with him.

Nightmare half awake half asleep saw two figures with golden wings standing next to his bed. The eyes of one figure were shining one color while the other one had two different colored eyes. Nightmare thought he saw how they were reaching their hands to him but he was too tired to do anything and eventually he fell asleep completely.

The next morning Nightmare woke up as usual, he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. As he was brushing his teeths, he remembered the dream he had last night, he thought it was pretty weird but nothing more.

Afterwards he grabbed his medicine from left drawer and drank it with water. He didn't like its taste but he was told they would help him to get better. Then he exited his room, suddenly he stopped and looked back at his room again. He remembered that he placed his medicine on the right drawer not left one. And he does not recall adding any extra decorations yesterday. It worried a bit Nightmare but maybe someone came checking him at night and did some changes.

Even though Nightmare was still feeling really tired, he wanted to find out who was visiting his room. As Nightmare was coming closer to the room where Killer should be staying. Nightmare got a deep shock because Killer's room was empty and in fact it was kind of smaller than he recalled. As Nightmare was looking through other rooms to try and find someone from his team, he only discovered that their rooms were either filled with other stuff or been completely empty.