Yandere Abusive Nightmare x Killer

Request by TomokoTamura

Wedding Day

??: "Nightmare, do you agree to take Killer as your wife?"
Nightmare: "I do!"
???: "And you Killer, do you agree to take Nightmare as your husband?"
Killer: "I....I.. do!"
???: "Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss.
Nightmare and Killer looked at each other and happily kissed each other."

****3 months after wedding

****
3 months after wedding

Killer: "Nightmare! I have some wonderful news for you!"
Nightmare: "O really? What is it? Did you prepared for us another round?"
Killer:"No not that, I'm pregnant!"
Nightmare's pupil got bigger of what he just heard, then slowly Nightmare showed his smile.
Nightmare:"... I'm a father?"
Killer: "Yea"
Nightmare lifted Killer into his hands and spinned around.
Nightmare: "I can't believe it! I'm going to have a heir! Oh I can't wait!"
Nightmare started to give Killer a lot of kisses and hugs.
Killer: Heh~ oh stop it Nighty~ That tickles hehe).

****
9

months later

Killer: "Oh ... Just look at our son Nightmare! Aren't he the cutest? "
Nightmare: "My little heir looks really promising, I will make sure that he's going to become the greatest"
Killer: "That's all you think about Nightmare?..."
Nightmare: "I just want him to become great"
Killer: "Heh okay .... How are we going to name him?"
Nightmare: "Hmmm I know a perfect name for him, he shall be called Crescent!"
Killer: "Crescent... I love that name, welcome to our world Crescent"

****
It's been five years, Nightmare and Killer been together in a happy marriage..... but it's all have come to end after that one faithful day.

Killer: "I will be heading outside, I will be back soon"
Nightmare:"Hmm don't be away for to long!"
Killer: "Heh don't worry, it will not take long. Love you *kissed Nightmare's cheekbone"

Afterwards Killer went through the portal and appeared in the different AU.
Nightmare's thought: "Where's he heading to? What's happening? Why didn't he told why he's heading out? Is he.... meeting someone else?! He doesn't love me anymore?! He....he can't be! I must check and see where is he!"
Nightmare:*called one of his quards"Look over my heir! If something happens to him, you will be dead!"

After those words Nightmare opened portal and went after Killer.

At Outertale
Nightmare spended some time searching for his wife and had no results until he saw him walking with Outer. Into this moment Nightmare felt like he was betrayed and he cannot accept that. Not thinking much about it, Nightmare though that Killer is cheating on him and went straight to his castle so he could have a talk with him later.