Yandere Error x Dream x Yandere Ink (Part 2)

Request by Mangelfiquette

Error and Ink: "With us Sunshine~"

The next morning Dream woke up in terror and screamed like he never did before. As Dream was looking around and got the sense of reality, he noticed that his kidnappers were no where to be seen. Dream made a little sign of relief but he still remembered what happened to his brother last night and for that he was blaming himself.

Dream in thoughts : "This is my fault Nightmare, I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.... I didn't wanted this to happen... I don't want to be here... I just want things to get back to normal"

Dream's face was covered with tears, he didn't know what to do now and if there's a chance of getting out. He was just sitting on the bed and covering his bone cheeks with even more tears. At one moment Dream looked up and noticed a security camera glowing red light in the corner of the room.

Dream didn't know why, but that black security camera had brought some senses to him and he decided that it's no time to feel sorry for himself and he must get out of this crazy place before his kidnappers will do something much more horrible.

Dream turned away from the camera and started to chew on the blue strings that were on his hands

Dream turned away from the camera and started to chew on the blue strings that were on his hands. He was trying really hard to cut them but those strings are pretty strong. Suddenly the door started to give out weird noises like someone is unlocking the door. Dream stopped chewing the strings and quickly tried to dry them.

The door opened and kidnapper with giant paintbrush came inside.

Ink: "Morning sunshine ~ Did you sleep well?"
Dream: "..."
Ink: "Sunshine, don't be like that. All me and Error wanted is to have your love and attention. You do know that we love you right~"
Dream: "...If you love me...why don't you set me free? "
Ink: "Don't be ridiculous, we love you too much and we can't have any risk losing you~"
Dream: "Why did you come right now?"
Ink: "I just wanted to check on my sunshine while Error is doing his business right now, don't worry when he gets home we are going to have a lot of fun, you will love it ~"
Dream: *Looks away and feels disgusted*

Ink: "You know sunshine, it's pretty unexpected of you to be so calm right now. Usually creatures in your situation would cry for mercy or demand to let them go immediately."
Dream: "...And how do you know that? Did you write a fanfiction about kidnapping or something?"
Ink: "Hehe, your are funny sunshine ~"

Ink was going for the kiss but Dream covered his mouth and tried to move back. Ink pushed Dream down and laid on top him. Ink forcefully kissed Dream and started to make a french kiss without other's permission.

After the kiss Ink's device started to ring, it was Error who was calling to inform that he will be home soon and he's looking forward to spend some time with the beloved Sunshine. Afterwards the phone call ended. As Ink putted away the phone, he accidentally dropped the key and didn't notice it because the floor in the room is covered in rug. Dream noticed it and pretended like he didn't see it.