Yandere Werewolf Horror x Lust

Request by AqilahDaWinterWolf

It was a peaceful night, Lust was out for the walk. He knew that he it was dangerous to walk at night, but he could not help it because he enjoyed watching the night sky and he enjoyed having some nice quiet time. But as Lust was walking, he heard some weird groans coming from the forest. He had started to worry that someone was in trouble and started to run after the sounds.

Thankfully the one who was calling the help was near the exit, so Lust didn't go deep into the forest.

As Lust was looking around, he found a person who has bleeding and just pass out. Lust covered his mouth as he was shocked to see the poor people being hurt like that. With no hesitation Lust grabbed person by the arm and with all strength that he had carried him to his house. As he was carrying him, he smelled something weird, it reminded him of the dog's or wolf's smell.

When Lust with unconscious person reached the house, Lust placed him on the couch and went after his first aid kit. Afterwards he started to look for the wounded places. It looks like the person was mostly wounded on the chest, thankfully Lust was able to bandage him. For now the person didn't woke up, so Lust brought his own pillow and blanket to cover him up. That's all that Lust could do for now and now he should take some rest, in the morning it should get settled.

In the morning Lust heard some weird noises coming from downstairs.
He quickly went downstairs and saw that his guest was awake and seems to be in a lot of confusion but at the same time was bearly walking.

Lust-"Good morning! Don't be afraid, I will not hurt you."
???-"W- who are you?"
Lust-"My name is Lust, I found you in the forest really wounded. I couldn't left you there so I take you to my place."
The stranger then checked his chest and touched some bandages.
???-"Y- you helped me?..."

Lust-"Of course, but for now you should take some rest so please get back on the couch

Lust-"Of course, but for now you should take some rest so please get back on the couch. I will bring you some food"
???-"F-f- FOOOODD!? Emr s- sorry"
Lust-"It's okay, just take it easy and I will bring some food. "

After 10 minutes

Lust-"Here you go", Lust brought some sausages and pancakes. He then put the breakfast on the table near the couch and started to feed his guest.

???-"Mmm~ This is so good, thank you..Lust"
Lust-"Your welcome... what's your name?"
Horror-"I'm Horror..."
Lust-"It's very nice to meet you Horror"

At that moment Horror had felt something warm and fuzzy on the inside. He even felt like his cheeks were blushing a little bit.