Chapter 29

Hi, it has been almost 4 months that I did an update. Im gonna be honest it has been a rough couple of months. Got covid, it was rough at work and I am literally growing and being an adult. I'm gonna be honest, it's rough.

I lost friends, didn't gain any back. I don't have a boyfriend or a social life. Why am I not updating? I am lost in my mind. I also found out I might have ADHD. So that explains a lot. 

This chapter is gonna be a starter to whats gonna happen. 

Enjoy and take care.

Anastasia P.O.V.

I opened the door, and my living room was full of flowers.

My whole living room was surrounded by them

My whole living room was surrounded by them. Even Luc gasped.

"Oh my..." Dahlia said. I was shocked. How the hell did someone come in to my house to deliver these flowers while I was gone....?

Dahlia walked forward and I closed the door.

She looked at one of them and picked out a card. She walked back to me and gave it to me. I opened it and I was suprised.

Please forgive us Anastasia
We will pick you up tomorrow morning at 10:00 am.

Love yours,

Caleb and Carter

What is the meaning of this? I didn't know how to respond to this. Am I supposed to text them? Or ignore this whole thing and go on with my day tomorrow? 

Dahlia came back and sat down next to me. 

''They have really outdone themselves this time didn't they?'' she sat back and looked at me. 

I nodded and didn't know what to say? 

''Shall I just see them tomorrow?'' She shrugged her shoulders. 

''Honestly why not?'' I sighed out loud and looked at the ceiling. 

Yeah why not? 

Next day arrived and I was so nervous. I didn't know what to wear? What are we even gonna do today? 

It was 9.30 am and I was looking at my mirror while Dahlia layed down on my bed watching me losing my mind. 

Is this okay? I turned around and showed her what I wore. It was a plan black short skirt with a black blazer with black heels. 

She nodded and had her thumbs up. 

''You look stunning, so stop worrying!'' She sat down with her legs crossed. 

I sighed and groaned. ''I KNOW, but it's making me nervous this whole situation'' I said. 

I am losing my mind. 

After retouching my make up and checking my hair it was finally time. We gave each other thumbs up and I took the elevator down. Walking out the door I saw Caleb and Carter both standing in front of their car like gentleman waiting for me. They looked so handsome. 

Their eyes widened a little bit and they where fixing their coats. I smiled shyly and looked at them. For some strange reason my stomach was feeling funny. 

''Goodmorning Anastasia'' Carter said while taking my hand and kissing it. 

Caleb opened the back door so I can take a seat. When I sat down in the middle Caleb sat on the right to me and Carter to the left. 

Their driver turned on the car and drove away. 

This is gonna be an interesting ride to wherever they have planned.