Taken by the brothers Chapter 20

It's been a while. I've been working on myself and college has been tough. I also work regularly and don't know how to plan shit out. FUll on procrastinator here :( 

SO if you have any planning tips for me I would love to know :) 

Also it would be cool if you all had any ideas for this book so we could write this maybe together :) 

I really want to finish this book after 3 whole years. Maybe this year in july? 

So help a friend out! 

Thankyou everyone for reading my book even tho I am a useless writer :( 

Sincerely yours, 

Anastasia P.O.V. 

After waking up from my powernap I realized that I fell asleep on the couch with my towel around me. Looking at the time I realized that they should be home soon. 

Maybe I should start looking for some clothes to wear. They did say that I could wear some of their clothes. I get up from the couch and take the stairs to maybe one of their rooms. Walking though the hallway I can see 2 doors that are closed. I open the first one and walk to the closet. 

Looking around the room noticing the darker colours and some historical books in the bookshelf I knew this was Carters room. He liked history a lot when we where younger if it wasn't for the company he probably would be doing something with history. I took out some black sweatpants and a black v-neck. Looking through his closet you could see he was the more calmer person off the two. 

I left Carters room to go back to the bathroom so I can leave the towels in the laundry basket. 

After I put the dirty towels in the laundry basket I went searching for my bag where my phone is in it. They did tell me it was on the couch. Walking into the living room I saw my bag on the couch. 

Going through my phone I saw that I had multiple texts from Chad. 

Texts from Chad: 

Where are you?

I saw what happend with the Watson Brothers! 

Are you okay? 

Text me when you are safe! 

I'm worried about you :(

Text from Anastasia: 

Hi Chad, I'm okay I will talk to you about this later on :) 

After texting him I looked at the news hoping that the time will pass by. 

Before I knew it I heard the doorknob turning and I immediatly stood up knowing that Carter and Caleb arrived. 

I looked at the door and there they where. Tall and handsome. I could feel my heart beating faster and somehow I got butterflies in my stomach. 

''We are home'' Carter said while taking off his coat. 

''Hey'' I said losing my voice so suddenly. Why was I so affected by their presence? 

''Could you found your way around the house?'' Caleb asked scanning my body while walking to the living room. He probably knew I was wearing his clothes. 

''Uhm yes, I took some of your clothes out of your room I hope you don't mind'' I was playing with my hands while looking anywhere but him. He sat on the chair putting one leg on the other while staring at me. He put one hand supporting his head while the other one was on the armrest. 

''No I don't mind at all'' he just kept staring at me. 

''Did you behave Anastasia?'' Carter walked into the living room ruffling my hair. 

''Yes, I took a shower and waited till you both came home.'' I looked up at him, he was leaning behind the couch with his hands resting on the sides of the couch looking down on me. 

''Good, we will bring you home later but first we need to do some talking before we leave'' 

And this was honestly the point I didn't want to talk about with them. 

I hope this goes well.