Taken By The Brothers 6

unbelievable!!! 393 READS ?! WHAT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS! 

Anastasia P.O.V. 

The next morning I woke up in the guest room of my brothers. I guess Carter put me in bed.

I get out of my bed and walk into the bathroom

I get out of my bed and walk into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and see the most beautiful birds nest on my head. It's so majestic. 

I wash my face with cold water to wake me up and brush my teeth and after that, I comb my hair and put it in a bun

I wash my face with cold water to wake me up and brush my teeth and after that, I comb my hair and put it in a bun. After that, I walk downstairs to make breakfast for my brothers. To make it up for them! 

I probably embarrassed them in front of their friends having a panic attack like that. 

I swear I thought it was the man that send me those letters to me. I was so scared, god knows what he would do to me! 

Walking into the kitchen I chose to make some pancakes with apples in them. They love it and I do too. 

While I was making pancakes I hear someone walking down the stairs. I thought it was Josh and turned around with a big smile and a plate full of pancakes in my hand but I see that it's Caleb. 

I start furiously blushing and can't look into his eyes because of what happened yesterday. I'm so embarrassed. I turn around and mumble a good morning to him and start cooking further. 

Why didn't I know that they were even here?! I swear the only thing that I'm good at is embarrassing myself all the time! 

''Goodmorning how are you feeling?'' he was walking to the fridge and took some cold water. 

''I feel fine'' I turn over the pancake and act like I'm busy. 

''I'm sorry if I scared you, Anastasia, I didn't mean too'' I could hear how bad he felt but he didn't do anything wrong!! 

I turn around and look at him ''NO, I am sorry! I shouldn't have hit you with a book'' and look at the ground feeling embarrassed again.

He had a smile on his face and I saw that he wasn't mad at me. 

''It's okay munchkin'' and I swear in that moment my heart skipped a beat. 

I turned around and ignored his pet-name for me. I can't have feelings for him too?! That is wrong in so many ways and they have both also girlfriends. 

I don't know why but my heart hurt at that. 

After the last pancake, everyone came and we ate breakfast. 

Before breakfast, I apologized to Jake about yesterday and told him that he is also my favorite brother.

While eating breakfast I mostly didn't say anything because I'm scared that I will embarrass myself again.

After breakfast, I chose that we should go bowling altogether. 

But I didn't know that the Watson brothers would come also?! This weekend was meant to be that I and my brothers would spend time together and have fun. I see Carter and Caleb the whole week and that was not the planning at all. 

After they invited themselves we chose to meet at the bowling alley because they needed to change into their clothes and us too. We would meet at 3 p.m. there. 

I took a good shower and I lotioned my body. I wore some cute white lace bra and white panties. 

My outfit consisted of a Bordeau red sweater and white pants. I curled my hair a little bit on the end and put some mascara on and nude lipstick. I also wore some white Adidas sneakers on. 

When I'm done changing I go into the living room waiting for them. After 20 minutes they are done but you won't even believe what they are wearing. 

Suits. 

Just normal Armani suits. Like why? 

I looked at them with a poker face. 

''Is there something wrong with my suit?'' Josh looked unsure about his clothes. 

''We are going bowling and you are wearing a suit?'' I raised my eyebrow up. 

''Yeah'' he put his hands in his pocket and looked sure about it. 

''Alright then'' and I turn around to get my back and we walk out of the door to our cars. 

Josh and Jake into their own cars and me in my car. We reach the city in 30 minutes and the bowling alley in 20. It was finally 3 p.m and I saw that my bosses were already there waiting for us.

Well, this is going to be fun and with that thought, I got out of the car. 

SORRY GUYS BUT THIS CHAPTER IS A FILLER BECAUSE I JUST WANTED THIS PART ALREADY OUT SO YOU WOULDN'T WAIT FOR ME AGAIN. I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEK AGAIN WITH A LONGER CHAPTER. 

THANK YOU GUYS