Taken by the Brothers 9

I AM BACK AND I AM BETTER BAAAABYYYY 

YESSS I AM FINALLY GOING TO UPDATE WITH PROBABLY A GOOD CHAPTER 

I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY FOR WEEKS NOW. AT THE MOMENT I HAVE 5 DAYS A WEEK INTERNSHIP AND I ALSO WORK ON THE SATURDAYS SOMETIMES 

SO DON'T BE MAD AT ME CHILDREN I AM TRYING MY BEST. 

MEANWHILE, I HAVE REACHED FUCKING 5K READS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T BELIEVE IT 

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS 

ALSO, I HAVE BEEN WRITING A LITTLE IN A NOTEBOOK OF MINE SO THAT I COULD UPDATE THIS BOOK AGAIN. AND I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY MIND BUT YOU WILL SEE >:) 

SO HAVE FUN READING THIS CHAPTER!!! SEE YA!

Guys...... my book is standing 615 in romance........ 

Anastasia P.O.V. 

So when I reached the office building I was kinda nervous. I was curious if they would act the same as this weekend or be as cold as they have been. 

I get out of my car and walk into the office building greeting some people that I know and walk faster so I won't be late. Getting into the lift they don't look at me anymore as they used to be so that's nice. When I reach my level I am the only one in the lift. I walk to my desk and get ready for the day. 

It's 10 a.m. and they have still not gotten out of their office. Weird. They have a meeting on 11 a.m. 

I knock on their doors and hear a come in. ''Can we help you Ms.Henderson?'' Carter said without looking at me. I kinda felt unwanted. 

''Uhm Sir you have a meeting on 11 a.m.'' 

''I know thank you for telling me, you can leave now'' he said with his hand waving me off. 

Wow, what happened to him? 

I closed his door and went to my desk working on the upcoming gala. So they have every year a gala that gets all the media attention and where every highly important person comes to. 

I would see it every year in the magazines but I never went to them. Since he happened I stayed far away as possible. My brothers said that I would be safe but I didn't want to take a risk. But this year I need to go because I organize it. It makes me feel anxious because he didn't send me letters for awhile and maybe he will be there. I don't know how old he is or rich or maybe he is in the mafia. I hope not. 

Caleb came out of his office and saw me sitting behind my desk. ''I and Carter are going to the meeting now you can stay here and make sure that the gala is finished on time'' and Carter came out of his office not even bother looking at me. They left without a word. 

What did I do that they even won't want to look at me? Is it because of the paparazzi? Or do they not like me? 

The last thought kinda hurt my feelings because I started to like them both on another level. Not like my brother's friends but more like a lover. It's so stupid to even think like that. 

What's wrong with me? Arghh I need to stop thinking and finish my work.  

The rest of the day I was doing my work. They didn't come back for the whole day, but it didn't matter because they didn't have a meeting or whatever. 

I was almost done with the gala but it was time for me to go home.  

_________________________________________________________