Taken by the brothers chapter 15

"Well you see..."
I was waiting what he would say to me.

He looked a little bit nervous but I really needed to know what happend.

"My mom and dad where divorced as you knew. But they had a messy break up when I was a baby and my mom left him to live in another state" I looked at him and he showed no emotion.

"But my father wanted a heir for his business, my mother refused to give me to him because she didn't want me to be ruined."

I looked at him confused, because why would he be ruined if my brothers can run a company too? I find it really weird.

He didn't want to look into my eyes and looked around the restaurant now.

"That's when my father chose to kidnap me. I haven't seen my mom for over 10 years now" he explains to me. I've never seen someone so lonely.

"I remember when you've left" I have no idea if I actually should tell him about this, but I just will do that.
"Your mom went crazy, she was so sad when you where missing" When I looked at him he didn't show any emotion.

"I bet she went crazy, I have been searching for her over a year now but it looks and feels like she dissapeared from earth" he looked torn up thinking about his mom.

I wanted to change the topic because I didn't want to make him anymore sad then he is.

"So how did you find this place?" I guess changing the topic is better.

"Well after the kidnapping me and my dad moved a lot. And our last stay was here in this small town. My dad's uhm bestfriends mom owns this restaurant. And I needed some place to stay when I was sad. So I often came here after school and I bonded a lot with my auntie. They have great milkshakes too by the way"

"I'm so glad that you found a place like this. And I bet they do have great milkshakes" and at the right time our milkshakes came in with the food.

We talked the whole day there about everything and nothing about our past and how everything went. I told him I still got bullied till college but my brothers taking care of me the whole time.

When I looked at the time I saw it was almost 5 p.m.

I think Toni realized too because his face suddenly changed from a happy boy to a stoic face without emotions.

"I think we should go home, I still have business to do" he stood up without waiting for my answer and walked to the counter paying for the bill.

I packed my stuff and stood up. He walked me to the front door when we heard a voice calling us.

"Toni how can you leave without saying me goodbye?!" I saw auntie small as she is walking or fast walking to us with an angry face.

" I'm sorry!! I need to hurry but next time we will come back again auntie!" And he hugged her. She sighed while hugging him back.

"I know sweety I love you take care of yourself, and take care of this beautiful rose you took with you too okay?"

I blushed when she looked at me over his shoulder winking at me.

They both laughed while I turned like a red tomato.

"Don't worry Auntie I will take care of this beautiful rose" and they parter apart.

It suprised me when she gave me also a hug.

" I will see you soon" she said to me. Toni opened the door for me and we left the restaurant.

"She is cute Toni"

"I know she is" and he winked at me. He opened my door and when I sat he walked to his side and started the car.

It was a silent carride with music on in the background. But I was too busy thinking about our past and how we changed.

I looked outside and saw that the sun was down and the moon is shining. Realizing that Toni was riding far past the speedlimit.

"Toni why are you riding so fast?" I turned my head towards him.

"I have an appointment" he said and nothing else. He is now emotionless. I didn't say anything untill we reached our neighbourhood.

He parked in front of my apartment. He walked out of his car and walked to my door. Opening it and taking off my seatbelt.

It made me laugh because it's so cute.

"Toni I can do it myself you don't need to help me" he said nothing but winked at me.

"Staci I want too so let me" he took my hand and walked me out of the car.

"What a gentleman you are" and he made me giggle. "Well thankyou milady" and he bowed to me.

By now I couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay I really need to go now Staci" his presence made me feel comfortable and happy.

"Aah I see" and I walked to my apartment door. I turned one last time with a pout.

"Come on Staci go home" Toni said with a gentle smile.

I groaned out loud "Ugh okay dad I will go home now" and I waved one last time.

I sighed knowing that my funday went by and now I need to stay in my apartment alone.

Walking to elevator I thought about the brothers again. My sadness kicked in immediatly.

This is going to be a long night.

A/N
Lmao I honestly thought that I posted this chapter already? But I will post it now.

Sorry for not being so active. A lot is going on in my life right now and I am trying to decipher what and who I am.

But I am putting my energy into something productive like updating and writing my books!

Don't forget to also read my book: Falling for the Beta!