Taken By the Brothers 5

I'M SO SORRY BUT GUYS YOU ALL MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE MORE! 176 READS AND 6 VOTES?!?! WHAT?! I'M SO THANKFUL FOR YOU ALL

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST MONDAY. BUT I REALLY HADN'T ANY INSPIRATION FOR THIS CHAPTER

BTW: DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD IKEA MIRROR FOR DOING MY MAKE UP?

Anastasia P.O.V.

It was Friday and after work, I went straight home because I will have a sleepover at my brother's house!

Yes, I know that I said I didn't want them to have here but that doesn't mean I can't go to them. I love them and I don't want to be home alone this whole weekend. I packed my bags not much just to spend a weekend and left to their home.

They live out of town because it's much calmer for them to do their work and also they can enjoy nature which I love about their home.

When I was in college I would sometimes visit them and we would spend a whole weekend together. Without interruption just us three.

I put my bags in my car and drove off to their house.

While it may seem that it's a small house from the outside but you have no idea. My brothers love the nature a lot especially because they are very sportive and want to stay far away from the city, they build a house for themselves.

 My brothers love the nature a lot especially because they are very sportive and want to stay far away from the city, they build a house for themselves

It may not look big from the front but boy, I shit you not. It's fucking huge from the back.

It has a great view into the woods and it's beautiful

When I arrive at their house I honk for a minute to annoy them and get out of my car. I get my bags and knock on their front door.

I hear them running to the front door and they both open it in their suits and annoyed faces. 

''Look we love you but will you stop doing that?'' Jake said walking into the kitchen.