Taken by the Brothers 10

HELLO

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE LAST CHAPTER 

BECAUSE I KINDA DID 

VOTE COMMENT GIVE ME SOME LOVE 

YES 

LOVE 

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY 

DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL 

AND I YESTERDAY STOOD 339 IN ROMANCE 

ALSO, I HAVE ALMOST 9K READS 

ME HAPPYYYYYY

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS :( 

Anastasia P.O.V. 

I am so mad. How dear he! 

Walking out of the elevator I bump into someone. Without looking I say sorry. 

''Cupcake? What's wrong?'' Chad said. He kindly pushed me to the side where no one would see us, or just my crying face. Gladly people didn't see us. 

''I quit my job as their secretary'' I said while looking at his shoes. 

''What?! Why?''

''I can't-do this anymore. They started to verbally abuse me and some stuff happened'' I wiped my tears and looked at his face. He looked pissed, actually more than pissed. He started clenching his teeth and he had such a mean glare on his face. 

''Did they try to touch you?'' he said it so calmly. First I needed to think what he was talking about but then when it sank I was shocked. 

''No! Not that!'' his glare turned soft and he looked relieved. 

''I will tell you another time okay? I just want to go home and lay in bed'' suddenly a wave of tiredness came falling on me and all I wanted was to go home and sleep inside of my bed. 

''No it's okay text me when your home okay?'' he still looked angry and worried. 

''I will, bye'' we said our goodbye's and we left. 

Got in my car and left the one place where my heart got broken for the first time in my life. 

_______________________________________________________________

Home. The one place where I actually do feel safe and where I know that no one will bother me here. I am curious if my brothers will know before my parents. 

I am in my bed enjoying the silence of peace. I'm so tired of the drama that brings this town with it. At my home, the only drama you could have was that someone would get married or something or when someone dies. 

Maybe I should leave this place for good. It isn't for me. I am not made for here. 

After a whole afternoon thinking about it I chose to leave and go home to my parents again. 

I will contact them today and ask them if I could go back home. 

I picked my phone up and called them, my mom picked up the phone:''Hey sweety how is everything going?'' when I heard her voice I couldn't stop crying. I told her everything from the start till today.