Chapter 33.5

Anastasia P.O.V.

I walked downstairs and walked to the gazebo. Caleb stood there looking into the garden. He looked tense. I stood next to him and he looked at me with a smile.

''Are you still mad at me?'' I asked him after a couple of minutes of silence.

He nodded:'''No sweetheart, I am not mad at you. I am mad at the man who thinks he has a claim on you.'' He said with a possessive tone while looking at me with hooded eyes.

I didn't know what to say to this.

''Come here'' he said while opening his arms for a hug. I walked into his arms and I felt relaxed immediatley.

Is this how love feels like?

We stood like this for a couple minutes untill Carter came.

''Brother, lets have a talk. Shall we?'' Carter looked serious and Caleb nodded. Caleb gave me a kiss on my forehead and they both walked away into the house.

I decided to look around the house and see what was inside.

After looking around and deciding to go into my room. Taking a nap.

——————-

After 3 days I realized this felt more like a jail everyday. I woke up, did some cooking and went back to bed to read or just sit in the garden.

Carter and Caleb where too busy and didn't have the time to visit they said. I felt lonely and left behind because I just accepted them into my life.

Today I decided to make most off it and enjoy my day as much as possible.

I got out of bed and get ready for the day.

It was a rainy day but I didn't mind because I love the rain. Getting downstairs with only my sweats I saw that there was no one in the kitchen as usual. I left my phone upstairs because I knew no one was going to text me. Dahlia and Luc where staying safe somewhere with a friend of the brothers. They haven't told me who just yet.

I decided to make some breakfast muffins for myself. I felt like losing my mind sometimes. They haven't visited me for 3 days, which I find strange. I haven't talked to Dahlia about this whole situation because no service.

Do my brothers know where I am? My parents will get worried about me, right? I feel like they forgot about me.

I decided to have my breakfast in the garden and read a book while I'm at it. Another day, spending lonely.

After breakfast I decided to do the dishes and decided to spent my day walking around the house.

Not knowing these where the last hours of me spending in peace.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/N
I had such a rough past year :(

My mental health went downhill and I was physically and mentally so sick.

I'm not doing so great but I am trying.

Take care!