Taken By The Brothers 12

OKAY, I WILL UPDATE TODAY THIS BOOK AND MY OTHER BOOK FALLING FOR THE BETA. 

NEXT WEEK I NEED TO WORK THE WHOLE WEEKEND SO I CAN'T PROMISE YOU THAT NEXT WEEK THERE WILL BE AN UPDATE. TODAY I WILL ALSO TRY TO WRITE THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 13. NO PROMISES :( 

AND, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK AND VOTING FOR IT! I NEVER EXPECTED THAT MY BOOK EVER WOULD REACH 10K READS, BUT NOW IT'S HITTING 13.5 K READS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS??????

BTW: IF I DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGES IT'S BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS ON WATTPAD VIA SAFARI. EVEN THO I LOVE WATTPAD, THE APP IS FUCKING SHIT. I HAVE AN IPHONE 5 AND IOS 10 SOMETHiNG AND IT NEVER WORKS. I ALREADY CONTACTED WATTPAD ABOUT IT BUT THEY SERIOUSLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHInG ABOUT IT. UGH. 

I AM TRYING TO RESPOND AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT SORRY IF IT LOOKS LIKE I AM IGNORING YOU :( 

IKNOW FROM EXPERIENCE THAT PEOPlE THAT HAVE A LOT OF READS ON THEIR BOOKS NEVER RESPONDS, CAN'T BLAME THEM BECAUSE IT IS HARD. SOMETIMES THEY ARE SO RUDE AND IGNORE ME. 

WELL, THAT WAS MY RANT FOR TODAY. 

LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

P.S. SOMETIMES I MYSELF AM CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT CHAPTER 

Anastasia P.O.V.

The car took a halt. It was now our time to walk on the red carpet. I actually didn't expect to have so much paparazzi here. My heart started beating faster, it felt like I was going to have a panic attack. Jake took my hand and looked me in my eyes ''Staci, don't worry we will be there too, next to you'' he squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. 

''I quit my job at the Watson's office today because of a fight'' I blurt out already regretting it. Josh whipped his head and looked mad, Jake had a glare on his face. 

''What the hell you talking about?'' Josh gritted his teeth out. It felt like I was disappointing them. I didn't want to disappoint them. I looked at my lap feeling ashamed. 

''I'm sorry to disappoint you'' my voice croaked, afraid that I will cry I distracted myself. 

Jake grabbed my chin and made me look at him, his glare was gone and had a soft smile on his face. ''No Staci don't be sad, we aren't mad at you okay? We are mad at them'' and his words made me feel at ease. 

We heard someone clearing their throat. It was the driver. ''Uhm sorry sir's but someone knocked on my window and asked if you are coming out of the car?'' my brothers glared at him and the man started shaking. 

Before my brothers could say anything I spoke of them. ''Ýes we are leaving now, thank you for telling us'' and I looked at him with an easy smile on my face. They sighed and the driver looked at me with a soft smile, I gave one back and Josh opened the car door. We could hear the people that took pictures of him. Flashes blinding me almost. ''Look we are there for you when getting out of this car okay?'' and he squeezed my hand before himself getting out of this car. 

I was breathing slowly to ease my nerves. Slowly I started to get out of the car and my brothers both held their hands out for me. I give them a small smile and I got up. 

''Who is that girl?'' I turned around and looked at all the people that took pictures of us. I squinted my eyes trying to look but only saw some flashing lights. 

''Miss what is your name?!" 

''Is that your girlfriend?'' 

I could hear several people asking us questions after questions. My brothers both put their arms around me and started walking. We stood a couple of times for pictures and before we left my brother Jake said: ''She is our sister'' and we left.