Taken by the brothers 2 / Edited

Hi hi, 

I have a massive writers block that I can't get out off. I am now editing my chapters to get back into writing. 

Take care!

''I'm Anastasia Henderson the little sister of Jake and Josh Henderson remember?'' I say desperately. Like how could they not know who I am?!

I look like my brothers for god's sake! They look at me like I am kidding, which I am not. Suzy is standing behind me awkwardly. ''Uhm Sir this is Anastasia Henderson'' she says looking at the ground.

''Oh really Ms. Smith?'' says Caleb crossing his arms and laying them down on his chest. He was always so mean to people. Carter was always the calmer one while Caleb could get so angry that it really would scare me.

Carter was the whole time looking at me analyzing every feature if it was really me. ''She isn't lying I am Anastasia Caleb!!'' I say annoyed.

''Caleb call Josh if it's true'' Carter says to his brother. ''Ms. Smith, you can go for now we will handle this'' Carter walks to his table while Suzy leaves the room before giving me a small smile.

I'm now alone in the room with Caleb and Carter. Caleb is calling one of my brothers while Carter points to a seat and sits behinds his desk while waiting for Caleb.

Caleb has turned his back to me while being on the phone with one of my brothers. I totally understand them for their reaction, but it still kind of hurt that they couldn't recognize me.

I haven't even changed that bad. I lost only weight, I take care of my appearance now and I'm happy. Carter and Caleb changed a lot. They are much colder now towards people and better looking too.

I realize that I've been staring at the ground for a while because Caleb is pushing the phone in my face. I see that he has facetimed my brother because his face is on the screen.

''Jake tell them it's me!?'' I moan annoyed at the whole situation. ''Anastasia don't worry they are just stupid I know it's you don't worry' 'he says looking angry. The brothers could hear him too and they were slightly embarrassed by their actions.

''Thank you, Jake,'' I give him a sad smile. I give the phone back to Caleb and he gives me a soft smile before leaving the room while facetiming my brother.

Carter gives me a soft smile. ''So, Anastasia it has been a long time that we have last seen each other. How has it been?'' he says softly. Carter has always a very soft and gentle voice that would make me calm down.

''It's been great I'm now living on my own and finished college too!'' I say while playing with my dress. He looked a little bit concerned when I mentioned that I was living on my own but other than that he was happy for me.

''That's fine Anastasia, we are sorry for our behavior towards you.'' He says looking at me. ''It's all right'' I wishpered looking away. 

''So you are going to start working for us as our assistant. That means you will overwork sometimes later than usual'' he says getting right into business mode. He tells me about the company and tells me what I will do for them while showing it to me too. He showed me my desk and where everything was.

Meanwhile I catch him looking at me with that weird look. Maybe he doesn't want me here at all...

''So, Anastasia I hope this is enough information for now you have alot of work to do. You have there a whole desk full of work and if you don't know something don't be afraid to ask me or my brother. Now I will start doing my work again and you should start too'' and then he walked to his office.