Taken by the Brothers Chapter 7 (BONUS CHAPTER) CALEB P.O.V.

HELLOOOO EVERYONE. AS YOU CAN SEE THE TITLE YOU SEE THAT THIS IS AN BONUS CHAPTER IN THE POINT OF VIEW OF CALEB. 

I CHOSE TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER TODAY BECAUSE I WANTED TO SURPRISE EVERYONE. 

YES ON MONDAY I WILL UPDATE AS USUAL. DON'T WORRY.

AND NOW CHAPTER 7 THE BONUS CHAPTER :') 

874 READS 

Caleb P.O.V.

When she first came into my office, I couldn't believe that it was her. Literally. 

She was so much more different than the last time I saw her. She used to look like a nerdy chubby girl that loved Disney but now she looks like a beautiful sexy lady. 

She has now an hourglass figure that probably every woman would kill for. Her hair is now long, healthy and wavy, what when she was younger didn't take care off. 

When she was younger she would get bullied because of her looks. Or they would use her because of her brothers to get to them. It would always piss me off when people talked shit about her. 

They wouldn't even care enough to get to know her. But we knew her. Carter and I cared for her like she was our sister too. Because of our age gap, we couldn't take care of her in high school.

We all knew about her high school time. Because when she turned 18 she decided to tell her parents about how she got bullied. And her brothers knew it immediately.  

We had just graduated and were leaving for the big city when they got a phone call from their mom crying about how she had suffered in high school and that no one even cared about her at school to stop it and that she didn't tell them because they didn't want them to worry about her. 

Of course, she was forced to tell us all about it. 

Which let to a lot of crying and and angry phone calls to school. 

That was probably then the last time I saw her. 

She changed a lot. She had that confidence when she walked around. 

We had slept with a lot of woman but none of them was just as beautiful as her. 

None of them had those curves that only she had. 

Of course they had boobs and ass, but those where all fake. 

Hers was all real. Everything was real about her. Always had been. 

Carter and I share our woman. Because we knew that if the one got feelings for a woman, the other would follow. We shared a lot of woman together. But all of those where gold digging whores that only wanted our money. Nothing else. 

We had been played, once. But thank god for Jake and Josh or else we still would be with her. 

I hope that Jake and Josh would allow us to make a move on her. And I hope that she wants us just like she want us. 

She will be ours. 

No matter what it takes.