Taken By The Brothers Chapter 8

I LIED. OKAY, I LIED THAT I WOULD UPDATE. BUT I WILL UPDATE NOW!

MEANWHILE, MY BOOK REACHED 1,5K READS?!?! AAAAH CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!

OVER 2 WEEKS MY INTERNSHIP WILL START SO I WILL START UPDATING ONLY ON SUNDAYS NOW.

I HAVE A LOT OF PLANS FOR THIS BOOK AND MAYBE THERE WILL COME A SEQUEL ;)

WHO KNOWS

COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!

BUT I WON'T KEEP YOU WAITING ANYMORE.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Anastasia P.O.V.

Someone knocked on the door and I immediately knew who it was.

''There he is'' Caleb said while standing up to get to the door.

''No stay I will open it'' and I sprinted to the door.

When I opened I saw at first a really angry Carter but it changed for a second then he looked at me with a stone cold face.

''Come on Caleb let's go home before they find out that we are here'' he said walking past me to Caleb in the kitchen. So they won't eat with me tonight.

''Uhm I called you here because I said to Anastasia that we would eat dinner with her'' Caleb said. I heard Carter sigh and suddenly I felt like a burden to them.

''No it's okay I will pack it for you so you can eat at home'' without waiting for their answer I went to the kitchen to pack their food. It hurt but it's okay, I can't push them to be with me.

I didn't hear them talking so I knew that Carter didn't want to stay here. After I packed their food I walked into the living room. I saw them discussing silently so I wouldn't hear it.

''Uhm here is your food'' I stretched my arm out for them. They looked at me angrily but then they realized it was me. I saw Carter wanted to talk but Caleb pushed him away so he wouldn't talk.

''I am sorry, next time if there will be next time I won't leave and stay with you. And this is a promise'' he put his hand on my cheek while looking into my eyes intently. I felt myself heat up and didn't trust my mouth so I just nodded.

''We know the way out, see you tomorrow'' he said and left the front door.

I was again alone in my apartment.

_________________________________________________________

Weekend went by and it was already time for work. My brothers contacted me about what happend and it was all okay.
I was dreading to go to work today. I hope it won't be so awkward.

I woke up and started doing my morning routine.

Did my hair loose today and had natural make up on with red lipstick.

I wore a simple dress with high heels on. You could see my figure very well but I think I do have the right to show it. After that, I went out of the door to finally leave for work. 

I hope this day will go well.

Update: I have massive writers block atm and it's horrible. I feel bad for you guys leaving like that out of nowhere. I really need to do something about it but I have no idea how. 

Also, I have 3,3 k reads!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH 

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY CHAPTERS. AND IF YOU HAVE IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK HIT ME UP AND SEND ME A MESSAGE!