Taken by the brothers Chapter 23

Guys, I'm heartbroken. I started talking to this guy since the beginning of the lockdown and now we don't talk anymore :)

He didn't want me to suffer apparently. And just was pushing me away at the end. He didn't want me to block him. I did block him and today I found out he deleted me too. Idk but I had expectations from him. I'm not gonna lie but we where connected. I believe in a way he was my soulmate. I'm just really hurt at the moment. If God wants us to be together then it will happen.

School will be starting on monday for me. I'm preparing myself for school and I just hope it will go well. I will have online school till my internship starts. I wish you all the best and take care :)

Anastasia P.O.V.

It's been a week here since I am back with my parents and I am enjoying every minute with them. I missed them so much! Being here made me realize that I really needed this break from the big city. Today I will go have lunch with my mother and her friends. I didn't make a lot of friends here in town because everyone used me to get closer to my brother but I did have one close friend of mine. She was an outcast like me but when I left for college and she couldn't come because of her family problems we just saw each other a handful of times. She was like a big sister to me but she distanced herself from me. I offered to pay for her tuition but she never wanted it.

Maybe if I just went to her house to see if her family still lives there I could find her. I feel bad that I just forgot about her. Getting out of bed I took a shower and made myself ready for the day. I changed into a nude sweater with a white blouse underneath. Under that I wore white boots and had a black bag with me.

 Under that I wore white boots and had a black bag with me

Going down stairs I saw that my mom was waiting for me. ''Let's go sweetheart, I'm starving''. And she went to the garage to take the car. As usual my mom likes driving. 

We arrived at this cute restaurant to have brunch.  We walked inside and saw my mom friends sitting. I usually say no but these friends of my mom are like they are also my friends. 

There where 2 woman sitting at the table near the window. One had dark blonde hair and wearing everything in designer looking really snobby while she was the opposite. Next to her was sitting a woman with big curly hair and also all designer. When they saw us they immediatly stood up. ''Oh my god Anastasia you grew up so much!'' Said the dark blonde haired woman. 

I gave her a tight hug back. ''Thankyou aunt Suzy'' and I took a step back to give Aunt Anika a hug back. ''Darling I missed you so much'' she said in my ear while giving me a tight hug. 

''I missed you too Aunt Anika'' I really missed them both. ''Okay girls lets take a seat because I'm starving'' and we all took a seat. Our food arrived and we started talking about everything and what not. 

''You know Anastasia, I have a nephew of mine who is still single would you maybe like to have a blind date with him?'' It took me by suprise. They usually never ask me stuff like this. I looked at my mom for help and she just shrugged. What a great help.

''Uhm well sure why not'' I mean what could go wrong? They don't want me anyways and maybe it's good for me to meet new people. Maybe I could be friends with him. 

Suzy started to beam with happiness and started clapping her hands in happiness. They sometimes still act like teenagers. I started giggling because of her actions. 

''Okay I will text you this week with the details alright?'' She hold my hand with a big smile. 

''Yes! No problem!'' and we went back to our usual conversations. When brunch was over we said our goodbyes and each took our seperate ways. Me and my mom where sitting in the car and I was just staring out the window. 

''Mom'' I said. 

''Yes darling'' she said absentmindly. ''I'm going to look for my old high school friend, I feel bad that I haven't reached out to her during all this time'' I said while still looking out the window. 

She looked at me and looked back at the road. 

''Well sweety, you should do that. If you know her old address maybe dad can also help you with finding her. I haven't seen her for over a year now. The last time I saw her at the grocery store doing groceries'' she said. 

''hmm okay so she must be still living her in town. I will just start looking around today and see if I can find her.'' I nodded to myself. 

''Okay darling just be careful'' 

''Yes I will mom'' and we drove into our driveway. She went inside and I went back to the garage to take my own car for this. 

I went to the other side of the town. I remember vaguely that she lived on this property with her family. It was almost 1 hour drive away from my house. 

I hope I can find her today.