Taken by the brothers 14

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all! I will delete everything negative about my writing or this book. 

MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK. I AM STILL FIGURING OUT WHAT I SHOULD WRITE FURTHER. 

THANKS BABES. 

I WILL BUY A NEW PHONE IN 2 WEEKS AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN. 

Anastasia P.OV.

I looked around if I could find some clue to where we are going, but I had no idea. A place where he feels home, where could that be? 

I crossed my arms and huffed while looking outside. 

''Don't be upset, you will see when we arrive there'' I turned my head and looked at him. He sometimes took glances to me while driving. He changed so much since when I last saw him, of course, he did but I didn't know how he would look like when we grew up. I never thought that he would appear in front of me after all those years. 

''Okay.... but you will make it up to me with buying me ice cream, okay?'' I asked him while looking at him. He glanced at me and smiled. ''Yes I promise okay?'' He promised me. 

I squealed and smiled while looking out the window. We left town already. 

He drove us to a small town that has really cute looking houses. I was really curious as to where we were going but I didn't ask him. We stopped in front of a cute restaurant. 

''So is this the place that you feel home?'' I asked him while he was taking off his seatbelt. 

He winked at me and nodded. ''Yes, I will tell you everything when we are inside''. 

We walked inside together and the minute we stepped foot into the restaurant we heard a woman yelling ''Tony!!'' and out of nowhere came a woman hugging Tony. 

''Where have you been my son! I missed you!'' she grabbed his cheeks squeezing it. 

''Auntie, don't embarass myself in front of my friend'' Tony wishpered to the nice looking woman looking at me from the corner of his eyes. 

I smiled to him and waved. 

This will be interesting brunch.