Chapter 31 -

WRITERS BLOCK AS FUCK!

So much has been happening in my life at the moment. I got promotion! A permanent contract and also a drivers license! Now I just want to set up a system and get rid off the writers block. 

This chapter will be a filler and in the meantime Im editing other chapters. 

Love you all and take care!!

Anastasia P.O.V.

I walked into our building. Our doorman kept the door for me open like he always does. Nodding his head aknowledging me. I walk into the elevator and press the button that goes to my level in the building.

Carter and Caleb are in love with me. I would have never expected that to happen. We grew up togehter. And when I was younger I had the biggest crush on them. They always took care of me in their own way. Now that we are adults they finally see me as a woman. Their woman. I wanna be with them so badly. I didn't know I would fall in love with them. They make me feel like a woman. Making me feel protected and seen. If we are together as a couple, what next? How will the world react to us? How are we going to tell our family about us? And what about my brothers? They will kill them both if they ever find out.

The doors open and I automatically walk to my apartment door. When I try to put my key in the lock I see a note adressed to me. My heart starts beating faster already knowing from who it is.....

I don't bother opening the letter and go straight into the living room. Dahlia and Luc both fell asleep on the couch watching the tv. I put my stuff down and wake Dahlia slowly up.

''Hey Dahlia, wake up. You fell asleep on the couch again.'' Dahlia opens up her eyes and looks at me. ''You are home'' she mumbles and stretches out.

''Yes I just came. You should go to bed'' I say and help her with Luc. Luc is sleeping like a bear during his wintersleep. She said nothing and just walks with me to her room.

After they are settled I go back to my own room and get ready to sleep. My evening was to eventfull that I totally forget about the letter.

The next morning I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I stretch myself out and brush my teeth before going into the living room.

There I see Luc on the couch playing with his toys and Dahlia in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning sunshine" I say to Luc and give him a kiss on the cheek.

He giggles and can't stop smiling.

"Goodmorning Anastasia" Dahlia says from the kitchen and smiles.

I walk in to the kitchen and help her out. After breakfast we start getting ready for the day. Dahlia says she wants to walk around the city with Luc and explore.

I told her everything about what happend yesterday. She supported me in everything while I told her. Even my feelings about the brothers. 

Later this afternoon I will visit them for lunch. 

After breakfast we respectfully went to our rooms to get ready for the day.

I took the bag that I got yesterday and wore a blue sundress. 

Arriving at the place they told me too I start looking around. It's a beautifull cafe that's small but cozy. I walk inside and see that they have not arrived. I greet the waitresses and take a seat next to the window. 

It's such a nice place that I lose track of time and not notice the person that has been staring at me.