Taken By the Brothers 6 Part 2

FUCKING 600 READS HOLY MOLY!!! 

We walked inside the bowling alley. My brothers were talking to each other about business while I was looking around.

It was really cool here. Glow in the dark theme but it was kinda old school too. We walked to the desk, well I walked to the desk because they were too busy talking about business. 

There was a girl behind the desk that looked like she was 17. She asked for my shoe size and for them too but I didn't know theirs. 

''Guys, what is your shoe size?'' and they all walked to the desk saying their shoe sizes. The girl looked shocked and scared when they saw them. 

I don't blame her though. I would be too thinking that they were inspectors. 

I smiled her to ease her nerves and she looked grateful. 

''Thank you'' and we all walked to the bowling alley. 

We had a pretty much fun time together. Even though it was hard for them to throw away the bowling-ball but they did it pretty well. It was really funny when their jacket ripped by their arms. 

I couldn't stop laughing at all then. After an hour we returned the shoes and we started leaving the building. 

But there were so many cameras. I didn't expect that. I heard Jake cursing. 

''What's going on Jake?'' I started to get worried. I never had issues with the paparazzi so why now?

'''The fucking paparazzi found us'' Carter said angrily. 

Caleb grabbed my hand and my brothers and Carter formed like a shield over me so I was protected from the chaos. I was scared and my head hurt from all the lights. I totally forget that my brothers were really famous because of their looks. And then add the Watson brothers to them, the whole media would go crazy. 

We all didn't say a word to them. I never felt so vulnerable in my life. I realized that he was taking me to his car but I nudged his arm and said ''I came with my own car Caleb'' and he turned around leaving them and we fast walked to my car. 

We reach the passenger sides door. ''Keys, I am riding you back home'' he said. He pressed the button on my keys and the car opened. Meanwhile, the paparazzi were taking pictures of us and asking questions. 

He opened the door for me and I took a seat as fast as possible. He closed the door walked around and get in the driver's seat. He got here out as fast as possible and I was really thankful for this. 

I looked at my lap fidgeting with my fingers. 

''Thank you, Caleb'' I looked at him and saw how tense he was. His hands got tighter around the steering wheel. 

''You're welcome'' and after that, it was silent. I looked out of the window. 

I never had something like this. I could go grocery shopping without someone knowing me or cameras following me around. I had no idea that it was so hard for them. 

They had no private life at all. 

Maybe that's why they never walked with me in public, to save me from this. We would always meet at our parent's house and not in public. 

''How do you know where I live?'' I looked at him. Caleb was really handsome, he really well built and had a sharp jaw where you could cut a paper with.