11.0 METALLICA

*Dorosh's POV*

*SEPTEMBER 21, 5:47 pm*

I turn the corner and go into the next aisle, Hotch following close behind me with the basket. I look down at the messily written list of ingredients in my hand, running a finger down the piece of paper as I read through each item.

"Alrighty, the Morrocan seasoning should be down here," I say, making my way down the aisle to where the seasonings are. "Here, found it!" I exclaim as I pick it up and turn to Hotch, putting it into the basket.

"Is that the last thing?" He asks, looking down at the list in my hand as I look at it again.

"Nope, we still need breadcrumbs," I say, looking from the list to him.

"Breadcrumbs? What for?" He meets my eyes, puzzled.

"To sprinkle on the top so that when it goes in the oven, they cook and it gets crispy. Trust me, I've been making this since I was 14, I know what I'm doing Hotch." I shrug, turning around and making my way down the next few aisles, Hotch in tow. Soon enough, we're back at Hotch's car and on our way to Rossi's. He'd invited everyone over for a little team get together and I had offered to cook. Rossi agreed and said he would make desert. We stop by my house so that I can get ready and put some makeup on as well as pick up Bowser. The team has been asking about him because ever since Morgan met him, he's been talking about how cute Bow is.

Hotch and I walk up to the front door of Rossi's mansion and I knock. Bowser is sitting patiently by my side. Rossi opens the door and his arms, engulfing me in a hug and shaking Hotch's hand.

"Welcome, welcome! You're the second pair to arrive, come through to the kitchen and let's get you set up 'eh," He opens the door wider and we all walk in. Rossi pats Bowser on the head and he wags his tail, clearly very excited. Rossi leads us into the living/dining area and I look over to see Reid and Morgan sitting on the couch.

"Hey, mama! Hey Bowser!" Morgan stands up and walks over to us, Bowser looking up at him giddily. He gives Bowser scratches and pets before giving me and Hotch each a hug.

"Hey guys," Reid follows, waving at us. I wave back at him with a smile.

"The kitchen is just over here if you want to get started." Rossi gestures to the kitchen and Hotch and I walk over to it. Hotch sets down the bag of ingredients that he was carrying on the counter and starts pulling everything out. We hear a knock at the door and Rossi speaks again, "I'm going to go get that, let me know if you need anything." I nod and he leaves. I start looking around for the utensils I need when I hear my salsa playlist begin to play. I turn to look at Hotch and he has a small smile on his face.

"You said you liked to cook with salsa music playing," He shrugs.

"Is this why you asked for my spotify?" I smirk at him, crossing my arms over my chest. He just nods and I shake my head, going back to searching.

---

*Hotch's POV*

I watch as Zero gathers cooking utensils and puts an apron on, preparing to cook. "Would you like any help?" I ask, leaning on the counter. They just shake their head, tie half their hair back and wash their hands. I walk over to them and move a piece of stray hair that fell from their face, "Let me know if you need any help okay?"

"I will," They smile at me, "Princess." We both chuckle and I grab some beers from Dave's fridge before walking over to where Morgan and Reid are sitting with Bowser. I lean down and place two beers on the table and keep one for myself.

"Damn it, I forgot the bottle opener," I say, standing back up and turning towards the kitchen. But before I can walk to it I see Zero holding something.