28.0 PLAYING DIRTY

CONTENT WARNING: SPICEY CONTENT / SMUT!!! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

*Dorosh's POV*

*OCTOBER 24, 8:58 pm. 117 BRACKEN STREET*

The team and I walk into the dishevelled building after everyone arrives. I make my way over to the big cage in the centre of the room, seeing Bodashka on the other side of it. He looks up at me when I reach him, a smug smile on his face.

"Dorosh! Glad to see you could make it, I'm ready whenever you are," His voice booms through the building. We shake hands and I move back over to where the others are seated. I set my bag down and take out my hand wraps and a bottle of tequila I brought.

"Are you sure you should drink before the fight, babe?" Aaron asks, leaning forward at me in his seat.

"It's part of the tradition, each participant brings their bottle of vodka or tequila and we take a swig before the fight," I explain as I finish wrapping my hands, picking up the bottle. "I'll see you in a bit, babe," I take hold of his collar and pull him in for a kiss. Before I let go of him, I move to whisper in his ear, "I love you, Hotchner." I let go and walk away towards the cage, leaving him stunned at my confession.

"You got this Zero!"

"Go Zero!"

"Come on mama! Beat his ass!"

I can hear the team cheering as we both step into the cage, bottles in hand. We each open our bottles and clink them together, taking a drink. With the drinks set aside, we walk back to the middle and I take a deep breath. We begin to circle each other, bracing for the fight.

---

*Hotch's POV*

Koval is the first to make a move, sending a kick into Zero's abdomen. As his foot hits Zero, they grab hold of it and pivot out from under it, placing a hand on his back and push him into the metal bars. Zero moves back from Koval, ready for his next attack. Angered, he recovers quickly and turns around to face them, a few cuts on his face from the old metal. He springs forwards, grabbing onto one of their legs. Zero swiftly counters him by swinging their free leg over his head and rolling to the side, bringing their detained leg up to his throat and taking him down with them. They grab hold of his arm as they roll and pull, keeping their leg over his throat. Zero forces their hips up, breaking his arm and Koval yells in pain.

"You bitch!"

Zero moves off of him and they both stand, Koval, clutching his shoulder. He smiles and takes a knife from his pocket and Zero scoffs at him.

"Playing dirty I see. Guess I should've seen that coming, knowing you."

He lunges forwards and they pivot to the side, dodging his attack. Koval then attempts to stab Zero, but again, they deflect his attack, knocking the knife from his hand.

"Come on Zero! Embrace your lineage! Unleash that inner animal!"

What does that even mean?

"You want the Savenko side? Are you sure about that?" Zero smirks as they circle each other.

"Bring it out! Don't be a pussy, come on!"

"Come at me then fucker!" They open their arms, challenging Koval. He takes hold of their collar and they duck under his arm, pivoting so he's behind them and flipping him over, throwing him into the bars again. Zero doesn't let him react and uppercuts him in the jaw, knocking his head back. He kicks them backwards forcefully and runs at them, ramming Zero into the metal behind them. Koval holds them there and starts to repeatedly punch them in the gut.