30.0 SLEEP

THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON 6X04 COMPROMISING POSITIONS.

CONTENT WARNING: SPICEY CONTENT / SMUT!!! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

*Dorosh's POV*

*OCTOBER 25, 9:13 pm*

I open the door to my study, walk over to my desk and open the top drawer, reaching for a manilla folder. I place it on my desk and open it, taking out the papers inside. Sighing, I sit down and pick up my pen, getting to work on the paperwork in front of me.

---

RING RING

I look up from the papers and over at my phone, picking it up to look at the caller ID.

RING RING

I answer the call, seeing that it's Aaron.

"Hey hun, what's up?"

"Hey, what are you doing right now? "

"Just doing some paperwork. Why?"

"I was wondering if I could come back over? "

I chuckle, "I see, well, better get over here quickly then." He hangs up and I finish up the paperwork before heading into the kitchen to put my empty beer bottle in the recycling bin and grabbing another, walking to the study and waiting for him. I start a fire in the fireplace to warm up the room, ready for the night ahead.

Around twenty minutes later, I hear the front door open and smile as Aaron's footsteps echo through the house. I turn around and he rushes towards me, grabbing my waist and lifting me. He instantly kisses me, deep and passionate, while sitting me on the desk behind me. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull myself tight to his body, feeling his hard-on through his pants. I break the kiss and smirk at him, "Eager, are we?" I tease and he returns my smirk, lifting me again and carrying me over to the couch.

I trail kisses over his shoulder and neck as he walks, ripping the hoodie from my torso and throwing it to the ground, wrapping my arms tightly around his broad frame. Aaron crawls onto the couch, laying me down and drawing out another kiss before pulling back. He kneels in front of me, legs digging into the leather of the couch and unbuttons my jeans, sliding them down my legs and discarding them.

I giggle, looking up at Aaron, biting my lip. He moves back and grabs a few of the fur throws I have on the couch, throwing them down in front of the fire. He scoops me up and sits down in front of the fire, me straddling his lap. I lean back and take off my tank top and binder before passionately kissing him. Aaron flips me onto my back, grinding his hips between my legs and pressing his aching length against me. Reaching down between us I pull his shirt up, yanking it off his muscular torso and raking my hands down his chest. I trace over every scar that marks his skin, memorising them.

---

*Hotch's POV*

I work my tongue over Zero's playing with their piercing before slipping down, pressing kisses and bites to their neck and down their chest. I run my hands over their sides, lightly kissing every scar on my way down. Landing between their legs, I tuck my fingers into the sides of their boxers, sliding the fabric down their supple thighs and tucking them into my back pocket. I take moment to drink Zero in, my eyes locked in on their pussy, before diving in and licking a long stripe over their folds. My lips pucker against their swollen clit as their back arches off the floor, both of us groaning in ecstasy.

"Svyatyy bis! ( Holy fuck! ) " Zero whines out above me, their hands weaving into my hair, jaw hung slack and letting out laboured, shallow breaths. My tongue laps over them, finding a rhythm. The wet sounds of my lips sucking and releasing their folds, slurping up every last drop that seeps from them. I jut my tongue into their pussy and feel them pulsing around me. Zero's hips buck forwards, eager to feel me pressed against them, chasing the friction needed to push them over the edge.