22.0 BUBBLES

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT.

CONTENT WARNING: SPICEY CONTENT / SMUT!!! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SPICEY SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

*Dorosh's POV*

After some finagling, I managed to undress and get myself into the bathtub, putting some music on before getting in. I cringe as I lower my body into the water, hissing as the water seeps into my wounds. Pushing through the pain, I grab the soft cloth that Hotch laid on the edge of the tub for me and begin to gently scrub at the lacerations that litter my body. Using my good shoulder, I attempt to reach around to clean my back. "Ow, Fuck!" I wince as sharp pain shoots up my side. There's a knock at the bathroom door.

"Zero? Is everything alright?"

"No, can you come in here for a minute?" I ask shyly, turning away from the door and sinking into the bubbles.

---

*Hotch's POV*

I open the bathroom door, walking in to see the top of Zero's head poking out from the mass of bubbles. I walk over to the edge of the tub and sit down as they look over their shoulder at me, then down at the bubbles, playing with them nervously.

"I, um... I can't reach my back properly," Zero says quietly. I put my hand out next to them and they hand me the cloth, now covered in blood. I notice the water has changed from clear to red from the blood mixing into it.

"Is it okay if you sit up a little bit so I can see your back properly?" I ask and they nod, using their hands to push their body up out of the water more. I inhale sharply at the sight of all the fresh cuts and old scars poking through the tattoos on their back. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get all these?" I run my fingers over some of the scars and parts of the tattoos.

"I got thrown through a window and into a few walls, also the floor a couple of times. There's also a few bullet wounds and burn scars mixed in there from my childhood," Zero shrugs. We sit in silence after that as I carefully clean the cuts on the top half of their back.

"Is there any on your lower back?" They nod, "I need you to sit up out of the water to be able to clean them. Is that okay?"

"Uh, yeah," Zero says, moving backwards and stopping at the edge. "I can't lift myself from this angle..." They look down at the bubbles in front of them again. I lean down and press a light kiss to the top of their head and lift them onto the edge of the tub. Zero hugs themself and shivers. My eyes are drawn to a large burn scar on their lower back,

"I'll be quick so you can get back in," I say softly, eyes focused on their back as I gently clean the wounds. I go over a deeper one and they hiss, flinching away from me a little. "Sorry."

I can't imagine how much this all hurt... especially the burn scars, those must've been hell.

"It's alright, are you nearly done? It's cold." They shiver again.

"Yeah," I reply, lowering them back into the water. "Would you like me to wash your hair too?" They nod and I grab the shampoo from next to the tub, squirting some out onto my hand and massaging it into Zero's hair. They hum as the shampoo begins to lather in their hair. "Does it feel nice?"

"Mhmm, very," They say, leaning back a bit and tilting their head up. I can see their eyes are closed and there's a small smile on their face. I chuckle at their reaction and reach into the water behind them, washing the shampoo off my hands.