━━━━ Two.

╔════════════════════╗

Sweet Cravings

╚════════════════════╝

"I'm not gonna say I told you" there was a small pause which you took to put your hair in a messy bun to keep the strands out of your face while you wiped the tables, "but I did" Sasha whispered high enough for you to listen, to what you just roll...

"I'm not gonna say I told you" there was a small pause which you took to put your hair in a messy bun to keep the strands out of your face while you wiped the tables, "but I did" Sasha whispered high enough for you to listen, to what you just rolled your eyes. "I told you there was something fishy about them" she started again drowning the rag in her hands in a bucket full of water mixed with some random cleaning product. At this point, you just chose to ignore her, too engrossed in your own thoughts to even engage in a proper conversation.

Your mind drifting to the moment they stepped into de cafeteria looking like they owned the place, the whole town at that. There was just some kind of vibe to them, that you really couldn't put your finger on, but it gave you the creeps nonetheless. The one with pink hair was the one who stood out the most to you, not knowing quite well why, maybe his crazed smile; that twisted glint of mischief in his aqua blue eyes; his smooth voice but flirtatious tone, or maybe that he was too handsome for his own good. In brief, everything in him screamed danger. Yet, you couldn't stop yourself from thinking more and more about him, which scared the hell out of you.

"Are you even listening?" your friend's words took you out of your thoughts and you thanked her mentally for that. "No, sorry, what did you say?" You finished with your last table and you dumped the rag in your hands in the bucket next to you, not really noticing if it went in or you just threw it out to the floor. She just made a strange movement with her head which you didn't really understand and it must have shown on your features, because she immediately rolled her eyes and made a quick beeline towards you, not really getting to tell you anything when a voice rang out from behind your back, startling you in the process.

"Good afternoon!" his tone was... enthusiastic to say the least, so enthusiastic that you couldn't even match it, "good afternoon, sir!" You pulled at your hair elastic so that the messy birds' nest in which your hair was morphed into disappeared, your locks now framing your face in a surprisingly perfect way. "Is there anything I can get for you?" Your eyes locked into the blue ones of the pink-haired man, if you were nearer you're sure you could see yourself reflected in them. "Yup! Do you have a menu?" "Of course! Seat yourselves at whatever table you feel more comfortable while I go and fetch some menus for you guys." You said to the trio as you walked to the back room, your heart skipping a few beats from time to time, not really sure why they made you that nervous.

"You really are dense" was the first thing Sasha said as you grabbed three menus, "that's what I was trying to tell you while you were so engrossed in your own weird thoughts," she said while she worked on the recipe of some madeleines, "jeez, compose yourself, you're the color of that bucket of strawberries" that made you stop in your tracks and look back to your friend "I'm nervous I don't know why but I am and when I'm nervous my face heats up and gets all red." You said without really making any pause, putting the menus aside for a moment just for you to bring your cold hands to your cheeks, they were hot indeed. You looked at your friend for approval and when you received a nod you turned around again, not wanting to make them wait any longer. "By the way, be careful with the pink-haired one, I think he's high or something" You frowned at that but didn't give it too much of thought.