━━━━ Twelve.

╔════════════════════╗
Run Boy, Run
╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗❝Run Boy, Run❞╚════════════════════╝

"I'm not hungry".

That was everything you said before getting up from the sofa and making your way to the entrance. Surprisingly enough, they let you go without saying anything about it, but you did feel all their intense stares on your back, following every step you took towards the door. You could just breathe again when you put the door between you and them.

Now here you were, your back against your bed's headboard, your laptop on your legs and your eyes fully focused on the bright screen.

You weren't going to do it, it was not in your plans, yet you felt the urgent need to go on your own research. You really wanted to keep on living your peaceful life, you really wanted to stay away from death, but then again, you just couldn't stop yourself.

You could have asked for help, ask someone to send you some files. You could have accepted that job offer the Interpol made you, but again, you liked the life you were living and if you accepted, you knew that it wouldn't be the same. Though a little research wouldn't hurt, right?

Bonten.

That was your first try. Soon after clicking on the search button, you were met with multiple pages, most of them being news. Your eyes scanned every possible detail before clicking on a random website. You just needed a picture, no, you just needed a name, that would be enough to confirm your suspicions.

Meanwhile...

"She knows" The youngest Haitani said, "and if not, it won't take too much time before she does". The seven men in the room were deadly quiet, each one of them busy with their own thoughts.

They didn't know why Mikey signalled them to stop before anyone could do something to stop you from running away and ratting them out, yet, as always, they obeyed. Their boss always had some reason to do anything he does.

"We have to do something" They all knew Akashi was right, as well as they all knew what he meant by that, they just didn't want to do it, for some reasons or others.

You were a funny plaything, or that's what they thought at least. They didn't want the fun to end, they hadn't played enough with you.

"We have to kill her".

...

You didn't find too much. For some reason, the public domain information didn't tell so much about the criminal organization, apart from things related to Mochizuki Kanji, for obvious reasons. Yet, there were no pics, no names, no nothing, from the rest of the members.