════ Six.

╔════════════════════╗
To us
╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗❝To us❞╚════════════════════╝

A bit explicit at the end.

It was the first time you all were going out together since what seemed a long time ago; so long ago that your memories of that night were foggy.

When you entered the restaurant, apart from the fact that it was probably one of the most luxurious you've ever gone to, the first thing you noticed was the calm; everything was extremely quiet. Maybe if you paid close attention, you could hear some ruffling, the staff hurried steps, etc. There was a moment when you even heard glass shattering, but as everyone seemed to ignore it, you chose to do the same.

A man dressed in a full black suit guided you through a wide corridor, with mirrors as walls, towards a more private room, which consisted on a table big enough to fit you all as well as the necessary chairs, two sofas surrounding a small glass table and, at the far end, a bar fully stocked with any desired drink.

"There's a tablet on one of the sofas. You may call the restaurant service as soon as you need something" stated the man with an eerily calm voice, "now, if you excuse me. Please, have a pleasant evening" he finished before turning around and walking away, closing a door I hadn't noticed before.

"Damn, he was creepy" Ran was the first one to speak as he walked to the bar and started pouring some drinks. "You're one to talk" Kakucho took a seat on one of the stools right in front of the bar and waited for the older Haitani to fill 8 glasses with some expensive Bourbon. It was a strong start to the evening but you were not going to complain. "He's right, though" you decided to back the Haitani up.

"That doesn't matter right now" Sanzu grabbed one of the glasses already claiming it as his "I say we make a toast" raising his glass while the rest of us repeated his actions, he continued speaking, "to us" before the clank of our glasses could be heard, Mikey spoke for the first time in that night "to The Dark Side", "to Bonten" Akashi finished and, before you all took a sip of your drinks, you decided to add someone to the toast.

"To Mochi".

This time, with a heavy heart but a big smile on each face, everyone drank.

[...]

After a couple of hours and a few more drinks, everyone was chilling on the sofas at the other side of the room. Akashi was telling some anecdote of one of his first missions while Ran just casually added to the story as he was the only one present at that time, "he was all mysterious, standing there, pointing with the gun at that guy that almost pissed his pants and bang!" a moment of silence, "nothing happened. He forgot to load the gun".

It was the first time in a while that you had laughed that much it almost felt strange, as it was something you shouldn't be doing.

Sanzu, who was sitting to your left taking a sip out of his recently filled up glass, had his arm around your shoulders, while Rindou, sitting to your right listening attentively, caressed your exposed thigh due to the slit in your dress.

Mikey was sitting at the other side of the glass table, facing directly and you, Kakucho right beside him; while Koko had claimed a spot on the carpet as his, right beside Rindou and, standing in front of him, Akashi and Ran were adding to the story with silly gestures.

It was quite a peaceful moment; one that took an unexpected turn when the two storytellers took a seat on the sofa in front of you next to Mikey and Kakucho.

You would have expected the audacity from Sanzu, but not from the younger Haintani. So, when you felt his hand slowly travelling up your thigh, you tensed up a bit as it caught you off guard.

You looked at him and saw that his eyes were looking at someone else: Mikey.

Right when you looked back at the white-haired one, Sanzu grabbed your chin and made you look directly at him; his eyes glinting with mischief and something darker.

It started with a soft peck on your plump lips and then it all escalated.

Suddenly, you were painfully aware of the fact that you had seven pairs of lust and desire filled eyes fixed on you and just you.

Hi everyone! If everything goes according to plan, you'll have another chapter this week, so stay tuned!

Also, this is my email address here in case you need to contact me for anything you need!

avy.anna0615@gmail.com