════ Three. (+18)

╔════════════════════╗
Car Sex and
a bit of Spice
╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗❝Car Sex and a bit of Spice❞╚════════════════════╝

Very explicit.

In that moment, you wanted him to forget how bad he had been feeling lately, so you were going to put your whole soul into pleasing him just as much as he was pleasing you.

Reaching your hands down, you didn't waste any more time and unbuttoned his pants, sticking your hand inside and running a finger along his tip. Rindou felt himself twitch in your hand as he slid his hand up your thigh, just beneath your platted skirt, thanking your choice of wardrobe that, although inappropriate for that night, came just as handy as it could have in the situation given.

You let out a soft moan as you felt him rub your swollen clit just above your panties. He pushed that small piece of cloth to the side, collecting your slick on his fingers. And just as he introduced a first digit in your throbbing cunt, he grabbed your neck and pulled you close for a kiss as a second finger made its way inside you.

You fully wrapped your hand around his hard cock and started pumping up and down at the same time that his fingers did in and out of you.

A cacophony of your moans mixed with the slick noises coming from your wet womanhood and the sloppy kiss was everything that could be heard in the dead of the night; the windows already foggy.

You paused the kiss and lifted your hips, which made him stop and take his fingers out, feeling empty all of a sudden. He held your ass and helped you with the task while you moved your panties to the side, slid onto him and pushed all the way down until you felt his hood.

"Fuck". Rindou moaned as you started moving in back and forth motions at first; taunting him with a slow pace, which made you laugh when he harshly grabbed your butt cheeks and thrust himself up your gummy walls, making your soft laugh die in a loud moan.

You picked up the pace and started bouncing up and down on his shaft; your boobs following the movement under your shirt, which made him tear the piece of cloth apart, displaying your bouncy boobs and percked up nipples. You moaned as he started playing with one while one of your hands flew up towards the car's roof and you leaned a bit forward as Rindou's free hand started drawing circles on your clit, making your walls spam around his manhood.

You took your other hand from his shoulder to his neck and wrapped it around it, slightly pressing on his Bonten's tattoo and blocking some of the air out of him for a few seconds.

Smiling up at you and releasing a chocked out moan, he thrust up harder inside of you, making your hold on his neck soften as he gave a few more hard thrusts that made you moan against each other's lips as you both came at the same time. You kissed each other in order to hush your moans just as Rindou filled you up completely.

Sitting still for a few moments, letting the air fill your lungs, you looked at each other while his softening cock was still buried deep inside of you, his eyes sparkling with something you couldn't describe, while his hands drew lazy circles on your exposed thighs.
And just when you both had regained your composure, he spoke.

"Fuck, I lov-

loved it..."

Hope you guys liked it!And I also hope you all are doing good

And I also hope you all are doing good.
If not, and if you want, you can private message me if you need someone to talk to!
Take care!

🫶🏻🫶🏻