════ Eight. (+21)

╔════════════════════╗
All for One
╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗❝All for One❞╚════════════════════╝

Very explicit

"You're not allowed to close your eyes, doll" mentioned Sanzu next to you, his voice almost unrecognizable amidst the buzzing in your ears.

Looking at him with a pout and rosy cheeks, you were met with his darkened stare; the aqua blue of his eyes almost gone.

You didn't need to make use of your words for Ran to start rubbing lazy circles on your clit, which made your tummy contract and your head turn to his side, looking at his mischievous smile, to which you would have rolled your eyes if the sudden intrusion of Sanzu's fingers hadn't made you throw your head back and moan out loud.

Taking one of his hands from your hip to your face, he harshly grabbed your cheeks and made you look forward, your glossy eyes crashing with Mikey's.

"Look at them" Kakucho said in a dark tone.

Looking back at them, you noticed how Rindou had started rubbing his tent; Akashi was fully manspreading: legs open wide and arms imitating the action on the backrest, meanwhile he looked directly are your soaking pussy, watching intently as his brother's fingers pumped in and out of your squelching hole; Koko shyly eyed you up and down, not stopping on the same spot for too long and lastly: Mikey.

Mikey looked at you directly in the eye. He was leaning forward, his legs lightly open with his elbows on top of them while his fingers were interlocked. For him, it wasn't enough the fact that you were fully naked, he also wanted... needed your soul to undress. 

He needed to strip you off of everything you were and dress you at his own will.

For some reason, you couldn't hold his gaze for much longer and you opted to look back at Akashi, who had now started to lazily rub his clothed manhood.

You silently watched as his hand lightly squeezed his tent and then started rubbing circles on what you thought was the tip and just when he was about to take his shaft out of the confines of his suit pants, your view was blocked.

By none other than Mikey, who was now standing right in front of you.

You felt a cold breeze caress your pussy, as there were no fingers there anymore. You felt the click of some buttons and the sound of belts being unclasped and you knew that the best part was coming.

Kakucho raised you from your sitting position, your knees on each of his sides and your body still facing Mikey.

You moaned. 

You moaned when Mikey started undoing his trousers looking down at you with lust filled eyes.

You moaned when you felt the tip of Kakucho's cock sliding trough your folds, collecting your arousal on his manhood.