━━━━ Sixteen. (+16)

╔════════════════════╗
Dancing Like Butterfly Wings
╚════════════════════

╔════════════════════╗❝Dancing Like Butterfly Wings❞╚════════════════════╝

"Lure them in, it's pretty simple if you know how to".

"Yeah, that's the fucking problem, I have no clue of how I am supposed to do that".

[...]

The situation looked more like a joke than anything else. Let's be honest here, the plan had its shortfalls, at least, that's what it seemed to you.

Dancing was never one of your good traits, but it's true that it's not that you have actually tried to move your body in a provocative manner with the sole purpose of seducing men. Yet, there you were: leather boots, a set of sexy -and pretty expensive- lingerie, a crop top and a skirt that left little space to the imagination; all in black. Your makeup was not as natural as you normally liked; and your hair, was styled in loose waves, moving whenever you gracefully swayed with the rhythm of the music.

"Wait for them to come, then the rest is done".

"What if they don't come?".

"Oh, believe me, they will".

The club was packed, there was barely any space to dance on the dance floor, yet the stages were busy with only some dancers, you being one of them, patiently waiting on the VIP lounge while gifting some movements to the most important clients in there. Their hungry stares not leaving your body or others dancer's.

The place reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, yet the odour was slightly masked with a sweet scent that you couldn't quite put a finger on where it came from, you were just merely glad that you didn't have to stand the pestilence all by itself.

The music was slow enough to be sensual, making it easier to move at its marked rhythm, and the pole right next to you supported your dance moves in a perfect way, making the whole situation look sexier. The way your small manicured hands grabbed the bar; the way your muscles tensed everytime you had to do a more difficult movement; the way your hips swayed back and forth, right and left, depending on the rhythm; the way you licked your lips when you felt them getting dry; the way your innocent eyes made contact with theirs; or the way your hair framed your face perfectly. It all had them head over heels for you. You looked like a fucking goddess.

"Tell them our exact plan, and show no fear".

They were teaching you the things you should have oracticed before engaging in any mission. You were learning as time passed while your life was risked every single day