━━━━ Twenty Four. (+18)

╔════════════════════╗
Good Girl
╚════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════╗❝Good Girl❞╚════════════════════╝

Explicit.

The atmosphere was heavy, you didn't know what with though. Your chest going up and down in perfect synchrony with his, the side of yours pressed to his. Your face at mere inches from his. From that short distance you could admire his eyes in a more intimate way, finding out they weren't completely pitch black, they showed a slight hint of grey just around the pupil and at the edges of the iris. It was mesmerizing for a moment.

"Relax" he said while caressing your waist with his thumb while the other hand worked on your bare thigh, the white skirt making it easier for his warm touch to make goosebumps run down your backbone, "you're too tense."

His breath was hot on your cheek. His whole body was radiating warmth. It was relaxing in some kind of way, his soothing touch adding to your comfort.

You relaxed against him, your face closer than before to his. He was a handsome man, that was obvious from the first moment you saw him, but you've never seen him so close to you. You noticed some aspects you had never before, like the small and almost unnoticeable freckles surrounding his small pointed nose; his thin soft-looking lips; his straight white eyebrows, framing perfectly his emotionless orbs that, if you hadn't paid that close attention, you would have miss that hint of emotion inside them, it was kind of a mischievous glint.

"Touch me" you immediately complied, the order had just left his mouth when your hands were already on his chest, going slowly up until they reached his neck and, just after that, his smooth white locks. You knew he had a tattoo on the back of his neck, so you started caressing it as if the skin had a different texture because of the dark ink.

His eyes travelled to your soft plump lips, unconsciously running your tongue over them, wetting them in the process. He wanted to kiss those lips so badly, he's been wanting to do so since he first saw you at the back of that counter, you looked so pure and innocent to him. You still did.

He was the first one to make the move, your lips crashed together. The feeling was so overwhelming at first that you almost put an end to the contact, but you knew better than that. Taking ahold of yourself, you were the first one to start moving your lips against his. He was fast in taking the lead, quickening up the pace. The way both your lips fit so perfectly almost making you moan against his mouth. The hand on your thigh travelled up your body until he grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling slightly at it, making you instantly gasp against his pinkish lips.

Taking now both of his hands to your hips, he helped you change your position. Now both your legs were at his sides, so you were straddling him. The sight from there, was magnificent for him. You looked almost ethereal. Your lips were shiny and of a deeper tone due to all the kissing; your cheeks of a beautiful reddish tone; your hair, although dishevelled, framed your face perfectly; your legs, showing just below your skirt, which only covered your already dripping cunt, were spread and your small and soft hands on his neck. You looked otherwordly.