════ Five.

╔════════════════════╗
Happy Birthday
╚════════════════════╝

It had already been a few days since your short but treasured phone call with Sasha; a few days in which you started rethenking if you had made the right choice

It had already been a few days since your short but treasured phone call with Sasha; a few days in which you started rethenking if you had made the right choice. Of course you knew it was a bad choice in terms of morality, but besides the moral aspect of the situation, ¿was it the right choice? ¿Was it what you really needed in your life? Those questions had been swarming your mind since the beginning, only now you've paid enough attention to them.

"Where did you go?" asked Koko while you entered the living room, fave void of any emotion, not a single clue of what was going on in your spinning head.

You didn't answer. He saw the look on your face and chose not to dig any further, as he knew he wouldn't receive any answer to his questions. He chose to trust you. They all were learning to trust you.

He didn't tell anyone about your sudden ride, neither did Ran notice anything out of the ordinary. For the rest, it was as if you never went out, but Kkoko wouldn't let it slide twice.

Now, sitting on the sofa watching some old movie, you silently watched as the two Haitani brothers and Sanzu fought in the kitchen for something that they had just left on the table.

"Oi! You three, shut up!" shouted Kakucho, who was comfortably sitting beside you, paying close attentio to the fil, as it was one of his favourites.

"So they were actually dead?" You ased, munching on some popcorn, "yeah, he's got schizophrenia" you mumbled something close to "interesting" while you continued eating, oblivious to what the trio back in the kitchen were planning.

Only when they made their way towards you, you looked at them with your round cheeks full of popcorn.

"Close your eyes" ordered the pinkette almost too enthusistically. You did as you were told nevertheless and heard some ruffling until you felt something cold against your bare thighs. "You can look now".

Directly looking down at your lap, you raised your eyebrows out of surprise and looked at the trio in front of you and the to Kakucho, who had stopped watching the movie and was now expentatly looking at you.

"Happy birthday, princess".

You looked again between them four and noticed how Koko, Akashi and Mikey came out of the office. Koko looked even more enthusastic than you, carrying another two plastic bags; Mikey, while he didn't look happy, as he never showed any kind of emotion, looked relaxed and lastly Akashi, who smiled softly with a lit cigar between his lips.

A beaming smile.

Something that you hadn't shown in what felt like ages and they were the ones to bask in it.

You started with the present on your lap: a box bigger the size of your hand, neatly wrapped in a velvet black cloth with golden details.

"Fancy" you said while carefully taking the actual present out of the wrapping.

You smiled while opening the white box as you already knew what it was; you took it out and the screen lit your face with white light.

"This was you won't be out of reach in case you ever need something or we do" pointed out the younger Haitani, who had already sit next to you.

"Thank you so much, guys, I really missed listening to some music apart from the shitty playlists on Sanzu's phone" a cacophony of laughs made the pink-haired furrow his brows, "excuse me, but my playlist is top notch, just so you know" you laughed too as you grabbed another bag, taking out the next present.

A smaller velvet emerald green box this time, unwrapped. A ring? Maybe some earrings?

"Oh wow, these are beautiful guys!" You exclaimed as you looked at the pair of beautiful emerald earrings.

"The box was just a spoiler" mentioned Koko while he took the phone's box and wrapping and threw it inside some random bag, "of course only you would pay that much attention to the small details" you said, making him smile.

Going to the next box, you noticed this one was much bigger and, by the way it rattled, you could tell there were more than a couple of things inside so, opening it, you noticed that you were more than righ: lots of make up and skin care essentials, an UV light and a full set of necesary supplies to make gel-x nails.

"When we first met you, Sanzu noticed that you had pretty long nails while Ran noticed your beautiful skin" mentioned Kakucho with a soft smile. "Who helped you choose all this stuff?" Your smile growing by the second to the point your cheeks were starting to hurt" The three of them looked at each other, clearly recalling a memory they laughed off at, waving the question away, "that's something we'll leave for another moment, doll" Sanzu blushed at the thought.

You didn't press the matter any further, as the pinkette's red cheeks were enough to laugh at for a few days and continued opening gifts, the last one already.

You carefully untied the emerald green bow and opened the last box, gawking at its content: a beautiful emerald green dress, matching the set of earrings you were already gifted.

"Oh my God, this is beautiful" you rasped out.

"That's all Mikey's doing" Akashi said, while discarding his cigar in the ash tray on the table, "I chose these, though" he took another box from the chair next to him and handed it you, taking it while carefully tuking the dress in its box .

Opening Akashi's box, you noticed a beautiful pair of black YSL's highheels.

"Oh! I've seen these all over social media. They're beutiful, you guys!" They all laughed at your sudden enthusasm, making you smile. You felt like it had been so long since you felt this... happy.

"I should take you all out for my birthday, shouldn't I?" You asked while hugging all your presents, "I wanna try all this out".

"Oh, don't worry, princess!"

"We already have everything planned".

Hey everyone! I'm back! It's been such a long wait but I hope it's worth it

Hey everyone! I'm back! It's been such a long wait but I hope it's worth it. This chapter it's pretty much just filling, but I hope you enjoy the next one. I'll try to upload once or twice every week the first half of this month until I say otherwise, so I'll read you in the next chapter! Thank you so much to every single one of you who has been there supporting me from chapter one! It means a lot!

🫶🏻✨️